226 are online

Year

Day

Time

09:09:29

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Vehicle block - full of NPCs?
Year 6 Day 354 2:39
Jeb`el Ras

Sent a guy to go pick up one of my vehicles and he says he can't board it because it's full of passengers. So right now, it's just an expensive park decoration. Could I get an NPC moved from it please? Vehicle ID# 6011 (I have no idea which NPCs are there. I don't onw them)

Might be worth considering revising the code so the vehicle commander can 'kick' remotely if they are at the vehicle location? Not sure of the full implications of that though.

' ' ',
` Jeb`el
Moebius (co-founder)

When all its work is done, the lie shall rot; The truth is great, and shall prevail,
When none cares whether it prevail or not. - Coventry Patmore
Year 6 Day 354 6:41
The vehicle commander should already be able to kick a random person from the vehicle if it's full ...

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 6 Day 354 22:44
under Position > Travel > Enter

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 365 16:56
Jeb`el Ras

No such button appears. The person there now is assigned as both commander and pilot, and reports the same thing as before.

' ' ',
` Jeb`el
Moebius (co-founder)

When all its work is done, the lie shall rot; The truth is great, and shall prevail,
Year 6 Day 365 17:52
hmm, what's their handle?

Kids these days!
Year 7 Day 1 12:42
Jeb`el Ras

Kain Elderan was the first guy when I first reported this, Tukaram is the guy there now. Both are intelligent enough guys that I trust they're not just missing something.

Tukaram checked #swc-help, and also read the directions in this thread.

' ' ',
` Jeb`el
Moebius (co-founder)

Year 7 Day 1 19:21
ahh oki, I see the problem, the 'Kick Passenger' button wasn't enabled for vehicles.

Kids these days!
Jeb`el Ras

Thanks, Khan.
You da man!

' ' ',
` Jeb`el
Moebius (co-founder)

Year 7 Day 2 17:16
no worries

Kids these days!
Year 7 Day 18 9:32
Tukaram

i've had the problem again with the same vehicle.. don't ask how but a npc appeared in it after u solved my problem.. so i had to deal the problem again from the begging.. but i was able to found a solution to it..
i wasn't able to find the kicking button so i thought i hadn't been implemented yet.. but after looking some time around i decided to kick the vehicle from te ship i had board it in, and after that unboard the ship, after that i was able to see the kicking button.. so i guess u can't use the kicking button(for full vehicles) in side a ship.. don't know if thats a bug or not.. but i just wanted to let u know

Edited By: Tukaram on Year 7 Day 18 10:07

Senior partner of Exile group
Year 7 Day 18 16:43
hmm, can you get an NPC back onboard and pop it back in the ship so I can test it out please?

Kids these days!