251 are online

Year

Day

Time

18:20:41

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 237 1:10
I have a few questions about roleplays in the RPG Centre.

1. Can you have weaopns/items/things that are not in the combine? If I recall correctly you can only used a bowcaster or fly a X-Wing in a roleplay if you accually own it.

2. If a roleplay wants you to be a bounty hunter, but you are not one and you want to join can you pretend your character is one just for that rp?

3. Oh and can you have pets/tamed creatures? Like could I have a Dewback that I ride and can use in roleplays?

Unawnsered Questions

4. I noticed we don't have an Orray in the creatures section, could you still ride one in rp?

5. Do you think it would be possiable to tame an arklay and even ride it? It can be done with rancors after all.

Edited By: Marli Ruk on Year 11 Day 251 4:56
Year 11 Day 237 9:13
Shuji Shizuka

1. Generally you should only use things that you either own, or could reasonably access. For instance, i could use in my RP a pinhook starfighter, because i could theoretically have one or already do. an X-wing however,unless you are in the NR, is not nearly as likley, so id steer clear of it.

2. Many,Many people do that.

3. There are a few people who have npc charachters that they use in their RP's. friends, family,slaves,things like that. I'd imagine the same rules apply to small creatures, but again, be realistic. You may have an Elix that rides on your shoulders, but you can't take a pet rancor into a bar, even if it is named cuddles.

Anyone,correct me if i'm wrong, but that's my observations as far as RP is concerned.

Year 11 Day 239 23:29
Short answer: No.

Long answer: If you're reasonable, it probably won't get noticed. Just don't expect things to go well if it does.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 241 4:32
So say I was a Geonosian and wanted to use some native weapons, could I use one of those sonic blasters in RPs?

Year 11 Day 241 15:51
As far as I am concerned, a blaster is a blaster, pretty much. If you're using something that's not on the list, simply add an OOC note that people can treat it as something on the list (for example a GZ-32 heavy blaster pistol could be treated as a DL-44) and you're good to go. Something like the sonic blaster might be a little more tricky due to the effects, but generally if you assume it's comparable to something we do have (that the public has access to) then you won't have an issue.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 11 Day 246 10:09
Kiturra Arkada

So basically anything simple that's similar to something in the combine can be used in the RP?

Year 11 Day 246 13:33
In terms of items, yes. There's probably also room for some leeway on speeders. In terms of ships, though, it has to be in SWC.

Year 11 Day 247 3:31
Can you have a modifiyed version of a ship in the combine?

Unawnsered questions moved to top...

Edited By: Marli Ruk on Year 11 Day 251 4:54
Year 11 Day 247 6:23
Ships are usually modified in-game from ears ago, so traditionally no. Use what you have normally, it makes everything easier.