Time

15:39:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Stranded in a ship with an incative pilot
Jason Long

Stuck in ship, need a way out.

You need to use IC methods to fix yourself. Try contacting the owner of the ship, as opposed to the pilot (if you are using a faction-based pickup, rather than a random freelancer who would own the ship they are piloting). Administration cannot help you other than drop your character once you have been stuck for over 3 weeks after trying to find ways to escape, and that means you make a new character and loose everything you have now.

Ellias_sig6.png
Jason Long

I choose the last option. I'm only lvl 1 so its not a problem. And i got stuck because I was inactive for a couple of months.

Edited By: Jason Long on Year 11 Day 238 7:17
You actually need to make an effort before we do that. We don't just drop characters whenever a player gets bored etc. You need to make an effort to find out where you are and get rescued/made pilot etc.

Ellias_sig6.png
Jason Long

I have I can't get in contact with anyone.

I haven't seen a thread in the Traders forum asking if anyone knows about the owner which is what most people do.

Ellias_sig6.png
Jason Long

I've contact the Falleen Federation, and they basically told me they couldn't do anything.

Dan Hakim

Have you tried any of the transport factions/NFGs? If you can tell them where you are they may be able to get someone to pick you up.

DM me with your location I'll see what I can do.

DukhaBanrHRZNTL_zps08e5f7a7.png
I'm guessing the Falleen Fed is the faction you are in? If so, then it is likely they can't help you as its unlikely they own it.

So far you haven't given us any information about this. How old is your character? Did you play before, get picked up/were flying around, then go inactive, and now come back after some period of time? If so do you remember who owned the ship from back then? If you are really new, then you should remember who came to pick you up, or who made you pilot of the ship.

And with these cases it is best to contact either the person that was one of the above, or make a post in the Traders Lounge with information above and the name and ID of the ship you are in. Then people can help you.

Ellias_sig6.png