Year

Day

Time

05:30:15

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 239 11:12
Ramius Borodin

Yeah okay this prob isnt hte right forum for this but i cant find the right one so ill put it here. So I have been trying to get a custom made RP NPC through the CP system and I got rejected the first time it was understandable I did not have a black backround so then I did my best to give it one because I don't have a freakin 500 dollar program to make perfect stuff. An i got rejected against because of hte roughness of the borders. Im so tired of trying to make this damn thing perfect for the damn art team I dont have a program that allows me to do this and I dont know people who do. I want and RP NPC and no matter what I try to do it isnt good enough and I think this is beyond rediculous exactly what should I do about this because im to my end with this really.

Edited By: Ramius Borodin on Year 11 Day 239 11:12
Year 11 Day 239 11:28
Well, you could always talk to an art team member, most of us are willing to do a recolor/border for people who explain and ask nicely.

Of course, you could also download GImp for free, it has virtually all the capabilities of photoshop, but is completely free.

Or, use paint. Always an option, just do not save it as a jpg.

Year 11 Day 239 17:53
Jevon I think it was because he was using paint - it was a very ugly image.

Ramius, there are a lot of artists out there that can modify an image for you. A fair few will apply a border for free if you give them an image that is otherwise ready. Or as Jevon said, you could just ask one of the art team if they would be kind and set it up correctly for you.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 241 3:28
Dan Hakim

When you guys say paint, are you referring to MS paint, the free one that comes with windows, or Paint.Net (PDN)?

I've tried using GIMP but really don't like it, so I've been learning to use PDN, it was intended as the replacement for MS paint but was never officially released, then Microsoft allowed it as open source.

DukhaBanrHRZNTL_zps08e5f7a7.png
Year 11 Day 241 11:48
We were talking paint, which you can use in desperate situations.

Year 11 Day 241 12:45
Ordinii Gotha

GIMP is actually pretty decent, and not too difficult to get to grips with the basics if you watch some of the toturial vids available.