250 are online

Year

Day

Time

16:36:34

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 259 20:14
I just exchanged some CP's for a droid. How do I assign it orders and what not? I looked at the droid page and it didn't really explain anything for me. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

...Tott Thorn...
Year 11 Day 259 20:19
At the moment you can really only make them follow you by adding to your party ([Party] link on the right hand sidebar). Some NPCs allow you to enter a docked ship/vehicle when you are moving without aborting, but beyond this droids don't do anything.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 260 7:15
Some NPCs allow you to enter a docked ship/vehicle when you are moving without aborting, but beyond this droids don't do anything.

Should say droids, not NPCs:D

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 11 Day 260 8:27
Meh, you are right. They all begin to blur together sometimes.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 260 14:10
/me is smarter than a Asim

hehehe:P

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 11 Day 261 20:10
so, whats the point of the pilot droids? lets say i have a pilot droid in a cap. ship and i jump my fighter i have docked in the cap. ship. are you saying that i can get the cap. ship on its way, then board my fighter and leave without it aborting its travel?

Photobucket
Year 11 Day 261 20:23
You can enter a docked ship without forcing the main ship to drop out of Hyper (maybe you want to install doors or locks or have 'quality time' with a 'passenger'), but ah don't believe you can ever undock while in Hyper

Year 11 Day 261 23:46
Well, some people will start travel in their ship then enter a docked ship/vehicle so they can move around NPCs/Droid/items or make locks. I think you used to be able to undock the ship and keep the other one moving, but that has since been removed - you cannot undock anything while the 'mothership' as it were is still moving.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 262 8:33
thanks for clearing that up Ellas

Photobucket