176 are online

Year

Day

Time

04:27:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 268 8:39
Hey guys, i'm sorry to bother you here, i just got a mail, and tried to reply but got a failure notification for one of the destinataries and i don't know if the other one is the proper one to send it to, here's the email i got and the response i sent:

SWC Staff:

I received an email from you a couple of minutes ago which i'm responding to.
I don't really know what the factors where so i can't tell for sure what i did wrong, one very possible thing is that i connected through a web proxy (Since i'm at work) (www.notanotherportfolio.com/dbhsfilter).
I also tried to make an account yesterday which was rejected because of a problem with the handler (Still don't really know what the problem was).

I'd very much like to play since i actually thought about making one very similar one time (didn't even consider it because of all the copyright stuff) xD!!! And i really like star wars.
I'm also a programmer, i program in PHP and know mysql, i'm currently working with asp and oracle because of company policies and i programmed in c, java and uscript (unreal engine), i'm currently working on 2 projects (one personal and one with rawgames, which is likely to get funded). I'm sorry for all the rambling, is just to state that i'm a programmer and i'd like to help out too if possible besides playing :P.

Either way, thank you for your time, and hope we can get this sorted out somehow.

Regards. Federico.

> To: fborchez@hotmail.com
> Subject: Application to join the SW Combine
> From: information@swcombine.com
> Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 15:15:54 +0000
>
> Dear Sean Dalyus,
>
> The SW Combine Administration has declined your membership application providing the following reason :
>
> Your joining application was rejected due to a number of factors making your application suspicious. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules. It is possible that you share the IP address of an existing player, this is usually caused by already having an account or sharing a connection with an existing player, please contact multi-accounts@swcombine.com. Please contact us for further information regarding the rejection of your application or refer to the Character Creation rules page located at /rules/?Character_Creation for more information.
>
> Please make the necessary changes and try again. If you have any questions or queries feel free to post on the Problem Centre (html URL) or visit the help room on IRC (#swc-help).
> --
> The SW Combine Administration
> Star Wars Combine
> www.swcombine.com

PS: Sorry for my english, it's not my native language

Regards. Federico.

Year 11 Day 268 10:13
What about the actual name?

Photobucket

Year 11 Day 268 10:23
What about the name? :S The second one got accepted, they tell me in the mail that the problem was a number of factor that made my application supicious...
I don't know how to avoid "being suspicious" :S.

Like i said, i tried making an account before, which was rejected because of the name (it was a different name), and now the problem is another.

Thanks for the reply ^^.

Year 11 Day 268 17:43
There's a field in the application where you can list the handles of people you're sharing a connection with. Just type "work connection" into that field, and the appropriate person will look into your application. It might take a little longer than the standard application, so please be patient.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 305 11:14
hi there, sorry I caused any trouble.

I attempted to create my combine acct on a friends computer, I had only just read te email saying my first attempt to create an acct (which I made from my onw home and pc) was rejctd due 2 a handle problem

I will create when I am at home on my own ISP so as to rule out any concerns about multiple accts. please do not view my friend with any suspicion, as they arre merely trying to facilitat my entry into this game, and arre not the sort who would break the rules.

In case it is reqd. I attampted to create under tha handle Ravenstep Therion, and will do so at home asap, as I am keen to get involved!

any queries or response can be directed to thealmightyfly_3@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Ravenstep

Year 11 Day 305 12:00
Can somone help? I've got my account reg done but when atamenting to log in the error is "Handel or password wrong" Some help please.

Year 11 Day 305 15:08
First, if you're a different person with a different problem, start a new topic.
Second, make sure you're reading the sticky threads that describe the common problems as these include the typical solutions that work for 99% of people.
Third, be detailed in the information you provide about your issue, and please try to use proper grammar as it makes your post far easier to read and respond to your actual issue.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 11 Day 305 17:33
Yes, please do start a new topic rather than use another thread - makes things much easier. Last person, as Hal says read the stickied topics as that should help you fix your issue.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 66 16:03
I Employ You To Reconsider

Please may I take my name Scavenger Type with me through my perilous journey of Star Wars Combine? I know it doesn't really sound like a ligitimate name, but to me it exists as one. It's just a name with a KICK, its got character. I really love my gamer name, please don't take it from me.

Year 12 Day 66 16:05
Reposting the same question won't get you a different answer.