Year

Day

Time

03:32:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 268 20:27
i tried to create an account and got rejected because of quote:
"a number of factors making your application suspicious. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules."

i dont know how this has happend and would like to correct this is there a way to contact a person in charge to try and rectify this problem

Year 11 Day 268 20:29
It means you matched an IP already being used to access the game by a registered member.

Are you using a connection that might be shared by an existing member, such as a college or work network?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 268 20:31
yes i am it is my college network is there a way around this or is it not possible to play swcombine

Year 11 Day 268 20:33
Put in another application, and where it asks for the handles of anyone you share a connection with, just put in "College network" or something to that effect. Then the appropriate person can look it over and should be able to get you set up.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 268 20:34
thanks so much ive wanted to play for heaps long but couldnt figure out how