257 are online

Year

Day

Time

20:00:47

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 302 11:49
Years ago, I build door in my ship. Now I want downgrade it. But I need password, I don't remember that I set it. By mistake I click "lock" and to unlock this door I need password too. I can't go out from cockpit!!!! :):):):)

It is possible for you to get this door away from my ship? what I must do to do it? I put ticket on support desk 3-4 days ego and nothing happen :(

Edited By: Girwan Bloodnight on Year 11 Day 302 11:50
Year 11 Day 302 11:56
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Man, this reminds me of another thread...

Year 11 Day 302 12:01
but posting the same thing in so many different threads is sure to get admin's notice annoyed...

Year 11 Day 302 12:14
Yes, but if I have problem I take all way to resolve it ... :(

Now, I'm still in cockpit my ship. Admistrators/developers can change in base code and I can be free :)

I don't want more ...:(

Year 11 Day 302 12:17
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

It's not your ship. Ask your faction to let you unlock it, or ask an admin to let you drop your character.

Year 11 Day 303 6:22
What privileges does it require Teya? We had a member get locked in the cockpit last week and the only thing we could do to get her out was to make over the ship to her. Being the commander and having assign privs still required a pass code even though no code had ever been set that any of us were aware of.

Edited By: Linden Rathan on Year 11 Day 303 6:22
Year 11 Day 303 6:24
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

2zs8enp.jpg

Three guesses which one it is.

Year 11 Day 303 6:36
That option is new to the sync I take it? Never noticed it there before.

This was one of Dac's members though so I assume they tried all those but it kept asking her for the code. Its possible he missed it too however.

Year 11 Day 303 6:42
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Sure, new to a sync many, many, many months ago.

Year 11 Day 303 7:18
Eh whatever, thanks. i know he just made the ship over and she could walk through and change the code fine at that point.

Being told your pilot has locked themselves in the cockpit just never gets old. :)

Year 11 Day 303 7:21
Aparantly, it will only show up if you have it, or can assign it