157 are online

Year

Day

Time

23:19:49

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 307 16:14
I'm just curious to which of these non-human races the Empire would accept into its ranks. Maybe my next character will be imperial.

Which of these races would the Empire accept as members:

Selkath
Rodian
Trandoshan
Chadra-Fan
Defel

Please click or they'll die.

Adopt one today!
Year 11 Day 307 16:26
SWC GE is far from what its suppose to be, doesn't really matter if you are an alien these days.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 11 Day 307 18:34
At the moment the GE will accept any races. However, I believe they have it so that non-human races will not be able to progress into the officer ranks - you'd have to move to one of their nats to progress I think.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 309 5:31
Chancy Mandu

Indeed, any race can join the GE, but you will have to remain in the enlisted ranks, you will not be allowed to become an officer.

Year 11 Day 309 17:37
So, does that mean I can't become the pilot/captian of a Super Star Destroyer or something like that?

Please click or they'll die.

Adopt one today!
Year 11 Day 309 23:09
Not necessarily, it will depends on your CO what ship you'll pilot and maybe your skills too. And if you'll try hard enough you'll be officer too, not like GE doesn't have any alien officers now. SWC GE is far from Canon, so I wouldn't worry too much about being alien.

MeandMine.png

Year 11 Day 309 23:41
You mean the canon GE that had an alien Grand Admiral, an alien moff and a droid Grand Moff? :P

Year 11 Day 310 7:01
in the movies the didn't >_> I just take Canon GE as xenophobic and human only, not like the SWC GE.

MeandMine.png

Year 11 Day 310 9:42
Alexander von Ismay

droid Grand Moff? They did away with the IG Droids in SWC <.

"Whenever feasible, one should always eat the rude."