212 are online

Year

Day

Time

17:40:50

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 309 18:14
I've made an educated guess at how the geonosian caste system works. This is based on the Geonosians seen in Episode II: Attack of the Clones. Does anyone accutually know how the caste system works and if so do I have it right?

Winged Geonosian - The upper class of geonosian society.

Warrior - Winged with a diffrent shaped head and small tusks at the corners of their mouths. Stronger and slightly less intelligent.

Worker - Wingless and do all the work. Sometimes born with non-functioning wings.

Also, do Geonosians have genders and breed like humans or do they have queens and the Geonosians which make-up the above castes are infertile males and females?

Also, If this question is pointless or doesn't belong here I apolagize.

Please click or they'll die.

Adopt one today!
Year 11 Day 309 18:58
Best thing to do is go to the star wars wiki (wookieepedia) and read the Geonosian page. But generally, you have got it right.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 310 13:54
Christian Hall

Also, do Geonosians have genders and breed like humans or do they have queens and the Geonosians which make-up the above castes are infertile males and females?

Also, If this question is pointless or doesn't belong here I apolagize.

Since I'm pretty sure since you can be a female Geonosians in SWC, then in our canon there are females......just repeated my self......alright lets move on.

I also heard some where that they have queens that lay the eggs. So I'm guessing, from what I know of other bugs, that any non queen females are infertile.

Year 11 Day 310 14:12
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Geonosian#Society_and_culture