171 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:58:55

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Executing without death warrant, another thing not included in the new interface?
Page 1 2
Mingolo Mingolonio

So I recently asked if it was possible to execute people without a death warrant, the answer was yes, I tried it, and it worked. But that was with the old interface, now on this new interface I can't find the button to execute without the necessity of a death warrant, is it one more of the things omitted when the new position interface was implemented (like the kick out function)? If it was, any word when it will be re-implemented?

Edited By: Mingolo Mingolonio on Year 11 Day 312 16:34

17376_s.png

Execution is performed in the A/E page in the faction section. Whether you need to have a warrant or not now I don't know.

Ellias_sig6.png
Mingolo Mingolonio

Ughhh, what a pain, I hope everything that got ****** up with this new interface gets fixed fast, people need killing and I want murder points.

Edited By: Mingolo Mingolonio on Year 11 Day 312 17:41

17376_s.png

Lock em in a prison till they drop there character

Photobucket

Mingolo Mingolonio

But then it won't be classified as "murder" though, that's what I wanted.

17376_s.png

Eshini`el Sandhawk

Murderer!

Edit:Typo :O

Edited By: Eshini`el Sandhawk on Year 11 Day 313 3:35

"You are only as rich as the enrichment you bring to the world around you."
Han, it is better to just kill someone and let them respawn then keep them locked up for three weeks. Lots of people have left the game over that. If you want to kill someone, just do it and let them return to enjoying the game.

Mingolo Mingolonio

Murderer! 

Yes lol, have you read my sig?

17376_s.png

Eshini`el Sandhawk

I called you murderer because you just have said you want to be called one :P

I didn`t notice your sig expressing anything with murdering :) sorry
for me it sends info more like 'I hate everything, I`m scarry, grrr!'

I write too much, just wanted to say 'Spawn' comics were good, I used to read them

"You are only as rich as the enrichment you bring to the world around you."
Mingolo Mingolonio

I was just joking lol, answering to your earlier joke. And yes, my character IS a murderer, hence my sig. So I'm fine with being called one. I actually can't write anything in his description or biography because is not PG-13 rated, and rather than dumbing it down to make it appropriate for the Combine I just have "not appropriate for kids" on it, lol.

Edited By: Mingolo Mingolonio on Year 11 Day 313 18:54

17376_s.png

Christian Hall

I think someone has a site s for you to flesh out your character on here. Its in my bookmarks, so if I find it I'll send it to you. Just check with the owners to see if R rated stuff is allowed.

Mingolo Mingolonio

Han, it is better to just kill someone and let them respawn then keep them locked up for three weeks. Lots of people have left the game over that. If you want to kill someone, just do it and let them return to enjoying the game. 

After you die you need to wait three weeks to make your new character, so it is the same thing. But, the best way to kill someone is to arrest them, then execute them a couple of days before three weeks are up, that way you make them wait a month and a half before they can start playing again.

17376_s.png

Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

No, that's the douche bag way of executing someone.

Now that is mean!

Photobucket

Rakd Var

- Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Christian Hall

That is pretty evil man......but I guess if it fits you then oh well....just don't kill me.

But how else is someone going to validate their pathetic existence other than to consciously give people the smallest amount of enjoyment out of a hobby as is possible?

Mingolo Mingolonio

So now my existence is pathetic? LOL, haha.

17376_s.png

I'm just speaking in generalities, brother. Only the "man" is, like, specific. You know? Freebird!

Mingolo Mingolonio

Freebird! LOL, I'm not offended anyway so it doesn't matter, haha.

17376_s.png

Page 1 2