190 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:13:03

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 316 16:53
im sure this is been brought up before but honestly i dont have time to wad through the ton of old threads

what is a stat maz skill points, 5?, 6?,...10?

Photobucket
Year 11 Day 316 16:58
Did you try referring to the Rules?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 316 17:15
Each skill has 6 levels of ability from 0-5.

- Rules

http://www.swcombine.com/rules/?Character_Creation#Distribute_Skill_Points

I'm onna boat.

xWODLd5.png
22koojq_zps886df337.gif
Year 11 Day 316 18:05
Bad Erica, no cookie!

He's supposed to go look himself, instead of someone enabling him to be lazy!

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 11 Day 316 19:14
:D Aye, I know *blush*

They will always ask though, eet never ends, so I just accept it else I'll become cynical. Now he's seen how easy it is to research and link it 'hopefully' he'll feel too silly to ask such a question again before doing his homework, hence the cycle of laziness is broken!

And if they do keep asking then cleverly disguise the log-out URL as the next link as punishment (and then wait for the inevitable thread asking why they keep logging out). Think of eet as psychosocial engineering.

I can haz cookie? ;_;

xWODLd5.png
22koojq_zps886df337.gif
Year 11 Day 316 20:09
thats just it i checked the rules so now i wasnt "being lazy", i just didnt find, im slow so sue me

Photobucket
Year 11 Day 316 20:28
XD Don't worry about Mr Breden, he's just become angry, bitter and cynical after constant exposure to the repeatativeness (or w/e you spell eet). He has had enough of helping humanity, been pushed too far, now he wishes only to punish it for it's laziness! D:

Anywho, can't we settle this outta court?

xWODLd5.png
22koojq_zps886df337.gif
Year 11 Day 316 20:38
I'm just pointing out that it's actually faster to go find the answer in the Rules yourself than it is to post on a forum and wait for someone to spoonfeed you the answer. It would save the time of the person asking, and those answering.

If you'd mentioned initially that you couldn't find it in the Rules, you'd have received a different answer.