275 are online

Year

Day

Time

12:33:06

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 321 11:33
Hi friends, an RX Pilot droid can actually fly a ship?
Thanks

sigphpl.png
Year 11 Day 321 11:37
Ka`rla Leakey

it can keep your course for you yes while you pop onto a docked entity to 'do your business'

It cannot be given a course and told to go off by itself.

Year 11 Day 321 11:38
Thank you very much!!!

sigphpl.png
Year 12 Day 51 22:36
Gorn Kindan

Ka`rla Leakey

it can keep your course for you yes while you pop onto a docked entity 

How would you go about doing that?

Year 12 Day 51 23:50
During a hyperspace journey, if you have a pilot droid in the cockpit of the main vessel, you can personally leave the cockpit and go to your hangar and get on a docked ship and your hyperspace journey will continue.

What i'd like confirmed is, if you undock, does the hyperspace journey abort? I'm pretty sure it does but its not under the places I thought logical to look (rules>movement/docking/ships general/droid specific pages/etc) but can't find specific mention of this feature. Help in pointing it out to a blind old man?

"I like Justin Beiber Mash-Up's the best" is what I keep telling myself.

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 75 2:19
Year 12 Day 52 0:50
I believe people have tried that Drex. You used to be able to and it would continue, but no longer.

As for the droid, I believe it has to be supervised by you (at least) for you to get the benefit - simply having a random droid in teh cockpit won't confer the benefit, though I have not tested it myself - I just used personally owned ones.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 52 9:47
Right, being assigned the pilot droid is necessary. And I know for certain the hyper travel continues if you do not undock. However I ask again - shouldn't this feature be listed and explained somewhere in the rules?

"I like Justin Beiber Mash-Up's the best" is what I keep telling myself.

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 75 2:19