295 are online

Year

Day

Time

10:18:31

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 321 13:30
I am attempting to make a new character, i have waited the 20 days after death, it says that I can respawn, I have my new name confirmed, Alexandier Hughes, and yet whenever i attempt to create the character, i get to the last step, click confirm creation, and get this message

The character linked to this account has not been created yet.

and it does not allow me to create my character

Year 11 Day 321 13:52
Xu Xlaar Vivan

it is 21 days after death before respawn

Year 11 Day 321 14:00
It's bugged right now.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 321 14:51
it says time to re-spawn:now.

besides which, the 20/21 days whatever, ended about a week ago :p

Year 11 Day 322 11:36
still cant create :/

Year 11 Day 322 15:46
Xu Xlaar Vivan

Just a tip, saying that isn't going to fix it any faster.

Year 11 Day 322 18:36
Actually it might, if they thought it was something they'd resolved with the mini-sync they had today.

Perhaps you should stop making inaccurate replies in the help forums?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 11 Day 323 12:55
another problem now, i cant log into the report bug, it says i do not have a correct user/name or password, nor can i use the guest option :/

Year 11 Day 323 16:44
It's a separate registration for the Bug Base, not your SWC log on (although I recommend you use the same handle when you sign up).

Year 11 Day 324 7:11
Year 11 Day 328 0:25
I'd just like to make a note regarding character creation. When you veiw character creation npc only races can be selected (Tusken Raiders, Ewoks, Lannik ect.) and races that arn't visible on the races page can also be selected (Stormtroopers, Eloms, Yodas ect.).

Just thought I'd point that out.

Please click or they'll die.

Adopt one today!
Year 11 Day 328 8:40
Its known. However, if you try to use one of those restricted races you will be unable to complete the creation process, so its not like any players will be able to become one of them.

Ellias_sig6.png