Year

Day

Time

15:26:40

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » On Banned Accounts and Their Assets
I know typically banned accounts keep their assets until combat comes out.

However, the mass bans recently has me wondering... Why is that also included with illegal multis? Shouldn't the assets of the account(s) not being unbanned be put on the market for the general community to actually benefit the game rather than just sit there and rot, so to speak?

It's a credit sink to leave them there? >.>

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
It's a credit sink to throw the assets onto the market, not to let assets just stagnate there.

And there are enough multi bans, they could get a bunch of credits out of the game! >.>

He does have a point.

Please wait till I am on trade station =P

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Kain Elderan

It's not really a credit sink. The assets still exist, they're just sitting idle wherever and can't be used by anyone. If you want to make it a credit sink, when/if the person banned for multis chooses which account they want to keep, delete everything on the other accounts that get banned. If not, please put them on the market so someone can get actual use out of them as was suggested.

randomimages.pl?username=kainelderan
Nick Enry

I'm using a ship from a recently banned account who own almost all faction assets. Also some friend are doing the same. No-one could imagine what was happening with our faction leader and now we can't manage anything because we don't have sufficient privileges or assets. What will happen with all those assets? Could those ship disappear? Are we in serious danger of being flouting in deep space?

Nick Enry
Can't we all wait until combat (or rather "hacking" assets) is implementd to get our hands on those ships?

Otherwise, once combat is out you should be able to use them as target practice.

And releasing combat to steal those ships still won't be a credit sink to the game. People have been saying "wait for combat" for years. How about the multis finally serve a function and help to even out the economy some?

Uhmgeanenrn Atgero

when/if the person banned for multis chooses which account they want to keep

- Kain Elderan

They no longer choose, the first created account gets unbanned.

delete everything on the other accounts that get banned. If not, please put them on the market so someone can get actual use out of them as was suggested.

- Kain Elderan

The character still exists within the SWC universe. Admins will not interfere and take the assets away from a banned account (unless they are the result of a hacking). Wait 9 months and hope the banned account was level one.

Gitane.gif
Stop 'im, he crowned me in the knickers and nicked me crown