223 are online

Year

Day

Time

06:43:01

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 363 13:24
no offense, but putting me forward for a grudge match is an obvious WvI conspiracy.

When will he mind his own business?

\"Tread with care in foreign lands human, if you are lucky you will only lose your pride.\"
Year 6 Day 363 13:45
Grudge matches are based entirely on what people submit, and nothing to do with the Admin or any official in SWC. They're also pretty pointless, as most people ignore them.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 6 Day 363 14:44
It wasn't me, dumbass. It was someone from a Tenloss faction or one of the Avance factions, I believe.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 363 19:26
I believe you Willy.

Sorry, didn't know grudge matches were arranged like this.

Edited By: Ekoo Strider on Year 6 Day 363 19:27

\"Tread with care in foreign lands human, if you are lucky you will only lose your pride.\"
Year 6 Day 364 2:04
*pats Ekoo on the head* It's okay, just let go of that persecution complex and everything will start getting better in a little while...

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 6 Day 364 11:07
Hmmmm... you would have a persecution complex too if Willy and the boys wouldn't leave you alone.

Year 6 Day 364 12:12
Rika Lawson

Errr... nobody is after you. That's one persecution complex bordering close to paranoia. *shakes head*

And stop calling me one of "Willy's" people. Unless you can prove that I work for NAO or am connected to it IC I'd suggest you shut up over it. Spreading lies can be unhealthy on the long run.

Year 6 Day 364 14:51
I have to say, Ekoo, that you set yourself up for it. If you'd let it go and stop harping on about it, they'd have nothing to reply to and would have to leave you alone.

Year 6 Day 364 16:25
Rika, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU POSTING IN HERE???? Thanks for your in-depth analysis it was very helpful to the conversation. Once you stop including yourself in every query I have, I will stop accusing you of jumping on Willy's bandwagon... I have no reason to consider you anything other than one of Willy's boys or girls, you constantly hassle me for no apparent reason. Stop including yourself in my discussions and I will stop accusing you of collusion.

Hal...
I just think if maniacal tyrants are set up such matches against any newb that disagrees with them there are gonna be a lot of very dull grudge matches. Which sort of defeats the purpose of a grudge match :)

Edited By: Ekoo Strider on Year 6 Day 364 16:45

Year 6 Day 364 17:50
Ekoo, she's posting because your persecution complex compelled you to include "Willy and the boys wouldn't leave you alone". This in turn incited Rika to reply to your accusation that she's one of Wilhelm's "group".

If you hadn't commented on it, then she would have had nothing to reply to, and you wouldn't have to complain about it.

Which is why I said that you need to GET OVER IT AND STOP BRINGING IT UP. Geez, you're practically asking for it.

As for the Grudge Match, I already said that anyone can put one up, and that they're pretty pointless. Hell, the entire Deathmatch portion of the site is pretty pointless, in my opinion.

As for the "maniacal tyrant" comment... well, if you want to press your OOC insults and have more people jumping on the bandwagon of flaming you for stupid comments, I guess there's just no way to make you see sense.

Try and believe me when I say that Wilhelm is just doing his job, and that you're the one getting people to insult you, not him. There's always plenty of people in the Combine willing to jump on a good argument without being asked. You just keep setting it up...

Year 7 Day 1 13:31
Eric Jackson

This thread is useless. It was useless from the moment he clicked 'Add Topic'.

Can we lock this please?

I am the powers that be