249 are online

Year

Day

Time

10:43:25

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Classifieds..who can delete a post?
I need a Mod to run over to the classifieds and remove a post.

Jobs Wanted
New NFG
We are the Krayt Dragons, and being a new NFG, we need money, items, ships, etc. If anyone is willing to donate, their contribution will be noted and we shall offer services in return, based on the donation. Thank you

Edited By: Blard Jetlight | Edited On: Year 11 Day 331

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted By:Blard Jetlight [Message]
Posted On: Year 11 Day 331

Recruiter for Black Nebula Engineering.
I'm unsure as to why you need this post deleted?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
it's breaking the posting rules. The post under Jobs wanted..the content should be under Possitions open, since they are seeking members, donations to make a NFG.

Recruiter for Black Nebula Engineering.
Thats in the jobs wanted?

Photobucket

Is that the only post in the Classifieds that's breaking the rules? Are you going to go check the other sections?

You just seem to be taking this one a little personally, instead of "Hey, I saw this illegal post on the Classifieds..."

Anyway, any ASim should have the ability. Whether they'll prioritise the task over other things they need to do is another matter.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
I occasionally trawl through the various sections and delete the illegal posts. Number of want to buy posts in the item section was amazing. Plus deleting all those duplicate jobs available posts, though the one on the last page makes it impossible to deal with any others below it because they used some funky html.

Ellias_sig6.png
I appologze for that post. I was wanting jobs, so I put it there. We had little at the time, so I thought I could get attention. I deleted it after I saw your disscussion. Once again, I appologize.

BJ