303 are online

Year

Day

Time

14:55:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 358 15:24
Ok i made 3 acc not on purpose but my first account didnt go threw so i wanted to play this game .So i made another account but i think i screwed it up and thats where the 3rd one came in i made another one but idk if it went threw either so if anyone can help .thanks

Year 11 Day 358 16:31
Handles? E-mail addresses? Any form of identifying information at all?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 11 Day 360 11:34
castiel1013@hotmail.com and zack12332@hotmail.com thats the emails i use

the acc names are Kodoku and Castiel uh i dont remember the 3rd

Year 11 Day 361 20:24
So what can i do besides that?

Year 11 Day 361 22:23
Need to wait..some times it takes up too (depending on how busy the Admins are..and with Thanksgiving and all...) 1-48 hrs. handles are done Manually.

Recruiter for Black Nebula Engineering.
Year 11 Day 362 11:50
yeah i know umm ok well ty for the help.

Year 11 Day 362 17:52
You can try your e-mail addresses in the Lost Password feature - that will tell you if any of the applications were accepted.

Apart from that, you'll just have to wait until an ASim sees this thread and can look up the accounts for you. They may be less active since most of them are located in the U.S. (I believe) and are likely celebrating Thanksgiving.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 17 19:54
Oh well heh its been a little wile still nothing i know people are busy (Admins) but i think my appliance was probably denied or somthing so later.

Year 12 Day 17 20:58
If you applied with stupid names like "Kodoku and Castiel", then yes, they were declined. Re-apply with a real name and have the patience to wait 24 hours for your account to be approved and you'll be fine.

Or don't if you're an impatient person, it doesn't really matter.