245 are online

Year

Day

Time

06:29:15

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 359 10:11
my handle is being rejected i tried lots of times and it will not work can someone help me

Year 11 Day 359 12:06
Maybe posting the handle you are trying to submit would help, so we can point out the errors in it.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 11 Day 359 16:27
Or simply review the handle rules and submit a different name that complies with them.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 14 15:03
what is wrong with the handle Sean Ofoghlada, its a good strong name, i first tried as Circus Foot because i didn't read ur rules i apologize. then i changed it to Sean Ohfoglada and after hours was told i cant use the same email so i used another one of my e mails and moved the h in it so i know someone is looking at this, and now it says too many time ive tried which is only 3 times, so let me on if you want want people to play, i would love to. and you have made this way to difficult for the majority of us, which is just rude.

Year 12 Day 14 17:20
The "too many times" sounds like you had more than one application in at once. If they've all been declined (which they should have) then you're clear to put in another one.

I'm not sure what would cause the "same e-mail" response, unless someone hit the wrong option (it's annoyingly easy to do).

If you have further problems, please copy and paste the exact decline reason, so we can check it more thoroughly.

Edit: Handle accepted. Welcome to the game.

Edited By: Hal Breden on Year 12 Day 14 17:59

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 97 13:09
i made a handle name Jonathan Storm do you think it will be rejected

Year 12 Day 97 14:43
Zero Turner

Depends.

Jonathan Storm was accepted previously. If your name was approved then it's all ready been done, otherwise someone else all ready had that name.

You may also want to create your own thread in the future rather than utilizing an older post.

Zero-sig.jpg