Year

Day

Time

15:58:19

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Stuck on Centrepoint governed planet
Long story short, I had to leave the game for a while, and I did not take the time to leave the planet I was on before I went. When my faction released me, I lost my shield clearance, so at the moment I'm stuck here.

The planet is governed by Centrepoint Space Station. Does anyone know who I can contact at Centrepoint to make arrangements to leave? I contacted Togan Jano a few days ago, and he said that it wouldn't be a problem, but I haven't heard from him or received clearance from him since. I just wanted to know if there is any one who would be less busy than Jano, or who would happen to have authority over this issue, before I go and bother him about it again.

Guybrush Threepwood is a good alternate contact point.

What arrangements exactly do you need to make? I mean, if you need a ship, they're unlikely to just provide you with one unless you're joining the faction, or renting it with appropriate collateral. If you're having a friend come pick you up and there's shields or whatever, though, then I'm sure you just need to give them a name and an ETA.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
In addition, adding people to crewlists doesn't seem to generate events at the moment, so its possible Togan has added you to the shield crewlist so if you have a ship you can leave immediately.

Ellias_sig6.png
I have my own ship, so all I need is the shield clearance. I should have thought of Guybrush Threepwood; I'll contact him immediately. Thank you.

Don't you just need shield clearance to land?

I actually did reply to you, asking whether you had your own ship or had someone picking you up, just hadn't been able to check whether you replied (had busy days Monday and Tuesday) ...

And I was just in a big hurry to get going. I realized you were probably busy IC, OOC, or both, so I decided I'd try someone lower in the hierarchy that might be less busy, on the IC side at least, before messaging you again. Didn't mean anything bad by it; flying around in circles was just getting very dull, especially when I had a 5+ day jump through hyperspace to look forward to when I did get off the planet.

No worries :)