230 are online

Year

Day

Time

06:52:46

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » How Do I delete My Character?
Year 12 Day 1 20:15
Louis Fox

How do I terminate my account? If I do this, will I ever be able to play again if I decide that I like it, or is the termination a permanent thing ?

Year 12 Day 1 20:21
If you don't want to play any more, just stop logging in.

Level 1 accounts are deleted after 9 months of inactivity. Otherwise accounts are not deleted.

If you choose to play again later, and your existing account still exists, just log into it. If your account has been deleted, you will be clear to start a new one.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 1 20:21
Vytor Vex

You can't delete your character; you can however kill it off. You can kill off a character either by sunning (plotting a ship course into a sun), jumping into a system with black holes (ex: the Maw), or you can ask someone to execute you. If you kill your character, you will lose everything that you have made so far, with the exception of the CP's, the CP's stay with you. If you do plan on killing your character to take a break, then after the waiting period you should be able to make a new character and start playing again. I believe the waiting period is about 3 weeks.

Edited By: Vytor Vex on Year 12 Day 1 20:23
Year 12 Day 2 8:22
Ryan Roche

The question is, can you kill off your character, reset it to level 1, then wait 9 months and it gets deleted? Hmm! :P

~Ryan

Ryan's Arts Workshop
Year 12 Day 2 20:40
Yes, Ryan, you can.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 4 2:20
Jesfa

It's going to be a very long, irritating process for when I decide to sneak back into playing, so that no sneaky GE biased admins can tell people who I am/was! fwafwafwa...see you all in 9 months!...or will you? >_>

From what Sin was saying, any character, regardless of respawns or whatever, will still result in a account deletion after 9 months, assuming the new character is under level 1.

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 4 2:21

LoraxSig3copy.png