171 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:54:36

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 18 23:17
Whats the best way to find a force sensitive who offers force testing? I'd like to be force tested.

Please click or they'll die.

Adopt one today!
Year 12 Day 18 23:30
Many factions either have someone that can do testing, or know FS who will do testing for them. I'd suggest starting there.

If your faction can't offer Force testing, then you'll need to find a FS individual that offers freelance testing by IC means.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 18 23:37
I've already looked around the religious factions, can't find any that offer force testing. I'm freelance at the moment. Could I post a ad in the classfides for a force tester?

Please click or they'll die.

Adopt one today!
Year 12 Day 18 23:48
You could try, but I'm not sure any credible Force User would check there.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 19 4:24
Its not only religious factions that would have FS people. Lots of factions do though I don't think they all offer public FS testing. However most factions will have you FS tested once you join them. Though I'd talk to them about it first if thats the main factor for you.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 12 Day 21 10:08
If you're lucky some FS already tested you without your knowledge, they are ninjas like that.

mystats.php?uid=c5076
"Well, you're Azala, so you always tend to be 'bad', even when you're being 'good'."
Year 12 Day 22 15:12
Tion offers FS tests, i could ask if they test non-members.

Kibska Out.
Year 12 Day 43 22:43
Mark Smith

If you join the Galaxtic Empire they Some offer force testing at times

Edited By: Mark Smith on Year 12 Day 43 22:46
Year 12 Day 44 4:32
The Jedi Order offers Force testing, but they do it on a faction basis rather than an individual basis.

Year 12 Day 44 17:42
Mark Smith

i dont think the jedi order does that in their faction page it state you must already be force sensitive

Year 12 Day 44 23:38
Zero Turner

Mark I don't think you understand. TJO "contracts" out to other factions doing tests. To join TJO you have to be FS though there are times when they did have pilots in the past that were not FS to my recollection.

Year 12 Day 45 7:39
You have to be Force-sensitive to join, not to be tested. They test groups of people all at the same time, coordinating this with whatever faction the people are from.

There have been non-Force users in the faction in the past, and there may be again in the future, but there aren't currently.