Year

Day

Time

13:06:05

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 12 Day 30 12:11
Yes, vulturing. It's your interpretation of that word that makes you think it's bad. Ran made a fortune vulturing. It's neither good nor bed. Just sayin', most planets have control, so you won't be able to slab anyway when the random empty ones disappear. If you're at someplace like Cirrhugrin, then best of luck beating out the 50 other homeless people trying for those slabs.

Otherwise, try making friends who already have planets and arranging a home there.

"I like Justin Beiber Mash-Up's the best" is what I keep telling myself.

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 75 2:19
Year 12 Day 30 12:46
Xavze Zavan

I hope they decide last minute to dump this feature ^-^

Seriously..it is exposing ugliness in players.If you are waiting around somewhere waiting for decay...you are not playing this game anywhere near correctly.

Freelancing does not rock..it sucks..as well it should in a faction based game.

Year 12 Day 30 12:52
Hm. Xavze has a point. Freelancing sucks if you have no ways, means, or wealth.

But for people like me, freelancing rocks.

Year 12 Day 30 15:00
Ralgarrch

It is common knowledge that combine implementation rarely goes to plan, the first time a new feature runs it can generally be assumed that it won't work. That is the nature of the games development, suggesting it is to benefit any one party over another is ridiculous as if that was the case the feature would never have even been implemented in the first place.

Fact is that the vast majority of those slabs that will decay are simply slabs on secure planets that people had better things to do than save. Any chance of people managing to lay a few slabs due to decay is completely and utterly insignificant. Even if the opportunity to seize meaningful control of the planet occurs it will be contested in a manner that makes the slabs useless. That is, useless until the faction you just annoyed can simply vaporize you and those slabs in the future (that's the place where the consequences of your actions catch up with you).

If you seriously let SWC effect your real life to such an extent just for that you need to stop playing computer games, or at least play one you're good at.

Ral.png
Year 12 Day 30 15:58
Jesfa

I think the wait has something to do with letting factions build so that their slabs won't decay. The game does cater to factions. 

I do so cherish assumptions. If it has purposely been delayed, which I doubt, it wasn't for factions.

LoraxSig3copy.png
Year 12 Day 30 16:35
Given that certain other daily alerts - like membership announcements (counting up, especially) - have not been firing daily, this perhaps has not been running when it should.

Post a bug report.

Edited By: Hal Breden on Year 12 Day 30 17:21

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 30 17:17
Decay *just* happened. GO! Hurry!

Year 12 Day 30 17:22
Run, Charlie, Run! Run straight home!

Or to your new home. If you get there first.

Or something.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 30 17:26
Darian Dash

All the slabs are gone now , you can all log off :)

Anyone selling?
Wouldn't mind my own asteroid :)

Edited By: Darian Dash on Year 12 Day 30 18:31

Page 1 2