299 are online

Year

Day

Time

11:54:08

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 29 12:56
Does anyone know when Combat is going to be released?

Year 12 Day 29 13:16
Xu Xlaar Vivan

Soon(tm)

Edited By: Xu Xlaar Vivan on Year 12 Day 29 13:17
Year 12 Day 29 15:13
When is soon?

Year 12 Day 29 16:32
When it's done.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 29 22:09
Xu Xlaar Vivan

/me would copy and paste his first post but getting the codes would take too long.

I don't believe anyone has an idea -.-

Year 12 Day 29 22:26
We do know that combat is to be released in stages. Coming out soonest is going to be combat on the ground (NPC squads with guns), and perhaps creature combat at the same time.
After that, anyones guess on timeline and feature. Space? Vehicle? Whenever it gets done.
--Arch , out.

Year 12 Day 29 23:32
The Combine is programmed by a small team of amateurs in their spare time, so you have to understand that we can't get everything done perfectly at once. There's a laundry list of items that must be finished before true, player-vs-player combat can be released, which are coming as fast as possible. That's why it's impossible to put an exact date on anything.

Year 12 Day 30 14:27
that sounds good and sorry i didn't want to sound like an inconsiderate idiot i was just curious because im anxious for it to be released :)

HccHorz-1.png
Year 12 Day 30 15:33
Vrik Dakari

You along with all the rest of Combine, but at least you made a clear justification, instead of being head strong like so many others on here. :) Good job!

Year 12 Day 30 16:39
"Soon(tm)" is an overused joke/cliche around here, in that soon used to be used to mean "we really do intend to implement this soon", and reality became months/years with nothing appearing. So the (tm) was added to signify more of a "we want to get this done, but we don't know when".

Hence my "When it's done." which is probably the best answer anyone can give at the moment.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 34 17:55
Great! thanks for the Information!

HccHorz-1.png