Year

Day

Time

16:01:03

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 33 22:16
Wraak Animus

For each race page, there are famous members.

What sets them to be famous? Is it set by popularity amongst your race, and does it only change when one of the "famous members" are killed?

Year 12 Day 33 22:30
It's the five oldest active members of that race (by character creation date) and the five members of the race with the highest XP, also with an activity requirement.

And then sorted alphabetically, so that you can't figure out who has how much by the list order.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 33 23:03
Decided to check out the famous Twi`leks (no other race is as important :P) and when ah clicked on their name to check them out they all gave the same message: "You do not have access to this profile." Checked with other races and got the same message

Are they really all set to private or is the link broken (ie the link for Jevon gives this)

Edited By: Tiali Bixa-Loca on Year 12 Day 33 23:04
Year 12 Day 34 2:13
It's broken. There's an "index.php" missing from the URL, it seems.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 34 19:09
Wraak Animus

Ah I see, thanks!

Year 12 Day 35 1:33
I'm on the famous members list for my race. Then again theres only about 7 active members.

Please click or they'll die.

Adopt one today!
Year 12 Day 35 14:10
I got onto the famous member list some time in my first year I think (prospector, active too) so I assume I am a highest XP member.
However it is quite sad to see someone with a name before me, I am no longer on top of the list.
--Arch, out.

Year 12 Day 35 14:15
remember Arch, it's by Alphabetical..so Alex would be first..but guess what..I use to be 1 of 3 before you, Alex, Nameste signed on.

Recruiter for Black Nebula Engineering.