202 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:46:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 36 14:51
Just a quick general question, are there plans to change the CP vehicles or droids in the near future?

Just wondering because I've had my eye on some things and wanting to know if I should hurry up and get on with it.

Thanks

Year 12 Day 36 15:10
Announcements are not made in advance to prevent people from manipulating CP changes to make a quick profit on CPM.

I'd recommend that if you want something, you get it in a timely manner.

That said, given the announcement in regards to the Art Team, and that CP ships were apparently delayed because of those issues, it seems unlikely that we will be looking at a release in the immediate future.
(This is my personal guess, and no I don't have any insider information.)

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 36 18:16
wow that sucks the CP ships changed, i didnt know they changed and i was saving up CPs to get one, and i was just getting within a few thousands of having enuf saved up too, boooo

Photobucket
Year 12 Day 36 20:48
Usually ships and vehicles were done close to each other. However I suspect the vehicles may be a bit longer, though I wouldn't wait too long if you want any of the current batch.

Droids were only brought in around 6 months back or so, so I would suspect around June/July it could possibly be done. Or they may just wait until the next year and do all three at the same time.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 36 22:58
Vrik Dakari

So the answer to your question is the same one for combat's arrival: Soon(tm)

And I don't mean to sound like a douche when I say that, I mean it sincerely. It was earlier mentioned in other threads that some problems arose within the Art team, so respect should be paid to them that they can at least take a small breather before they have to go back to work.

Love you Art Team, and Moderators, and the SWC Staff as a whole!!!

Year 12 Day 37 12:23
Psshh much love and respect to the Art team. Was just wondering is all. I wasn't aware that changes weren't announced ahead of time. Thanks for the info, even if it's only speculation it's helpful.

Year 12 Day 66 20:07
Was just wondering is the cp stuff saleable?

Everything is a weapon.

userbare.jpg

Year 12 Day 66 20:33
Sellable as in selling to an NPC? No.
Sellable as in trading for credits or other assets to other players? Yes

Year 12 Day 66 20:40
So i bought a droid with my cp and now i can sale the droid(not that i want to)?Sorry im slow just want to be sure if this is an option.

Everything is a weapon.

userbare.jpg

Year 12 Day 66 21:24
You can. You can offer the droid up to sale either in the IRC traders rooms, in the Commerce forum, or on faction websites such as Centerpoint. Once you have a deal made, they send you credits for the droid in this case, and you make over the droid to them.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 66 21:35
Thank you.

Everything is a weapon.

userbare.jpg

Year 12 Day 67 0:37
Once they have been created, you can do anything with a CP asset that you can do with another asset. It's just the method that you use to get them that's different.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.