Year

Day

Time

02:43:09

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 51 10:50
Magnus Plaga

If you walk from one terrain to another, or walk from one side of a city to another you will gain experience and so will NPC's in your party that made the trip.

If you have additional groups of NPC's following you as squads, will they also gain experience for having walked the same distance?

mystats.php?uid=c885
Year 12 Day 51 12:41
Daehd Moroz

I have tried that a week or two ago myself and my NPCs did get the EXP for travelling.

UPD.Tested it again, yup, it works.

Edited By: Daehd Moroz on Year 12 Day 51 12:50

Ever sincerely yours,

Quarrenoghri Daehd Moroz
Year 12 Day 51 13:58
Ah thought if you were cross-terraining the additional squads didn't travel with you (or is that only if you start crossing before they get to you, really need to train them in basic scouting if they lose your track that easily :P)

Year 12 Day 51 15:58
Ka`rla Leakey

According to the rules they dont cross terrain with you, but they will follow you around a terrain slab.

Year 12 Day 52 6:15
Ah thought if you... mindless drivel. 

This is not a forum for what you "think". This is a forum for answers. So if you aren't sure of the answer, just shut up and let people who do know answer it.

According to the rules they dont cross terrain with you, but they will follow you around a terrain slab. 

Incorrect, the rules are clear on the matter:

http://www.swcombine.com/rules/?Squads
"If a character starts crossing to the next terrain grid and the squad is at the same location, they will move with him. However, if they are not at the same location as the player, they will cease to follow the player. "

Edited By: Clarr Solo on Year 12 Day 52 6:39

"Clarr's a big mean jerk and he steals my lunch money and makes me cry."
Year 12 Day 52 7:37
Ka`rla Leakey

That latter part is what I meant just forgot to elaborate :shame: