Year

Day

Time

07:41:59

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 54 12:03
Hidy ho there neighbors

It's me Julro Mapit here to talk to you all about some problems with your hired help it seem that some of them think that I need to learn to act better or that they are better or some thing like that who knows. And I feel that this is the type of stuff that should be dealt with in the open because when the underlings show their attitude. And pseudo-superior undertones, it does a muse me. And others. So lets get started.

Jesfa Said "It would be great if you instead of playing up your post, to whatever audience you feel needs to see it, you clearly stated the issue, with actual facts/posts/line/anything.
All I read was:
I got banned.
Hal's a jerk.
I asked Hal a question.
Hal responded with something I didn't like.
Unban.
Suggestion to whine.
The answer is very simple. If you follow the instructions in the message, you'll know to contact the moderator of the forum in which you're banned. It's as simple as that. If you feel that the moderator has treated you unfairly, please feel free to contact a member of the administration to look into the matter. That's all that needs to be done.

Well Mr. Jesfa that is very helpful, but for two months I try that and got no response from the Moderator, that I did not say the name of sir because he's not been to bad of a Moderator. I just think he is little misguided but since you said his name you should know.

I got banned. Because someone did not like what I was doing

Hal's a jerk. No sir. I never call the player or the Character any names sir

I asked Hal a question. Yes I did for months, and got no response, but he haves in these months call me names, like troll, and tried to belittle me in some post but that's okay because I just considered part of the game

Hal responded with something I didn't like. No he did not. But is good to know that you Jesfa can see in to the future like I can to.

Now to this Weylin VI Cron "Well, Julro's ban in the Meeting Hall has been classed as indefinite for some time now. As he continues to display no acceptance that what he did was wrong, imagining innocence, indefinite will probably become permanent.

Oh please... Mr. Cron imagining innocence, indefinite will probably become permanent. Did you ever here yourself Mr. Cron, you do know this is all a game kid. Or do you really believe your own silliness. Are you running around your house in some military outfit yelling, "who is the bad puppy, "who is the bad puppy." really... Mr. Cron I claim no innocence, I claim if you, and other who gotten IC problem with julro go and kill her in IC. Stop banning others and me. For your IR. Morality. You see their buddy; the post I made in the Meeting Hall is perfectly legit. Because I can say that it's Julro making up lies about people in the Galaxy, and is totally in her mind. And would have been sordid out in future post. That is called roll playing not godmodding. That story time stuff you and so many love in the Meeting Hall its so childish and one dimensional. Time for you people to move on from that I believe.

Zero Turner said "Julro often attacks people more often then not, examples can be found in Meeting Hall, here, Commerce center"

Oh boo who, julro attack someone star wars Combine Character. Other and I should not be banned for that. That is an IC thing. Not an IR thing. Like I said before if you do not like Julro go, Arrest and execute her. And I will start a new Character. Who knows... you all may love Dark Poppins, but I don't think you will she will make Julro look like an amacher.

Zero Turner then said 'Julro's Meeting Hall post is a nice example, very blantant and offensive God-Molding via IC images

Really Mr. Turner the images that people got off the Internet the ones I, myself got off the Internet two. So you, and Weylin vi Cron, Hal, and some people who seem to have image, and identity issues are telling me I am not aloud to use images of Cloud of Final Fantasy VII, or Radar O'Reilly from MASH, for Npc's for my Rpg..... because someone else is using them for their Character in the game. Are you saying that you people are so far off your rockers you can see this is nutty? And banning people for it is nuttier.

Photobucket
Year 12 Day 54 12:32
Just have one problem with this post: The title should have been "Hi De Hi Campers" :D (everything else ah agree with mostly)

Year 12 Day 54 13:51
I'm not seeing a question here...

Year 12 Day 54 13:53
Fyston Sutsgy

I'm pretty sure that taking a current avatar from a person, flipping that picture across its vertical axis, and then having them act as NPCs is still godmodding. The rules state that you cannot impersonate a player, admin, etc. By merely flipping their image and having them act however is, to the best of my knowledge, breaching this rule. Instead of using other pictures that would prevent you from being banned for impersonation, you blatantly flip the image in an attempt to skirt around the rules. The only question I see here is when the upcoming Player Sim news will be, and I pray it's soon.

Oh, just a little end note, asking someone nicely about the length of your ban and acting your age instead of being immature will probably get you farther into your investigation as to the length of your ban. Bugging someone for many months and being an annoying little troll will probably get you more ban time. If I was being bugged for months by a troll, I would probably not respond to their question, no matter what it is.

It would probably have been better on your part to DM the desired moderator kindly, but only once, as to avoid annoying them and have the best chance of getting an answer.

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la
Year 12 Day 54 14:30
Even when you are kind and polite and only DM them once, you don't always get a reply

Year 12 Day 54 14:35
Fyston Sutsgy

Nothing's really a certainty, but they may be more inclined to answer you if it's only once as opposed to loads over the course of a few months.

Year 12 Day 54 16:35
And what a shame. The moderators, and many players, believe otherwise. You are perfectly aware of your actions. You're not stupid, even though you enjoy acting as if you are. You do things to provoke, then complain about the consequences.

You show no remorse, no apology. You enjoy thinking yourself innocent when you most certainly are not. As such, the ban will remain. Enjoy.

Year 12 Day 54 18:43
If you had a real issue with how you feel you were dealt with, you would of gone up the chain to Jesfa/Sin/Vey as they would have the power and authority to deal with the moderator. Instead you decide to make several public posts to drum up discussion and feed your insecurities by making you feel wanted because people post in your threads.

I wonder if you will be banned from more forums for this most recent set of behaviours?

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 54 19:30
Gravnkev Forestwanderer you do not see a question here... Gravnkev Forestwanderer (love the Name) I see many Questions, but sadly you are not the person really needs to deal with is stuff, but I do thank you for your input

Fyston Sutsgy you say "'m pretty sure that taking a current avatar from a person, flipping that picture across its vertical axis, and then having them act as NPCs is still godmodding. The rules state that you cannot impersonate a player, admin, etc. By merely flipping their image and having them act however is, to the best of my knowledge, breaching this rule. Instead of using other pictures that would prevent you from being banned for impersonation, you blatantly flip the image in an attempt to skirt around the rules.

Mr. Fyston Sutsgy who was what player Character name did and I impersonating I use in my post. What type of logic are you sir using Mr. Fyston? It like saying which Robert Downey Jr. clone is the real one in the Combine or the first person to use the image of Christian Bale in the Combine is the only person who can use it and all other players will be banned if they use it. Really sir is real. And not follow in the steps of the people that have subjective distress in there live.

Mr. Fyston Sutsgy then said "The only question I see here is when the upcoming Player Sim news will be, and I pray it's soon.'

Now why would you say that I would not say that about you sir? I am doing what I am supposed to do; I got Questions for Admins on some of the people that they got doing thing for them. That all.

Mr. Fyston Sutsgy then Oh, just a little end note, asking someone nicely about the length of your ban and acting your age instead of being immature will probably get you farther into your investigation as to the length of your ban. Bugging someone for many months and being an annoying little troll will probably get you more ban time. If I were being bugged for months by a troll, I would probably not respond to their question, no matter what it is.

Well I am acting my age, and no I did not bug someone for many months. All I send was a Dm ask how long is my ban. And that about it. And I got no response. And that not right.

Fyston Sutsgy then said It would probably have been better on your part to DM the desired moderator kindly, but only once, as to avoid annoying them and have the best chance of getting an answer.

Well Dm the moderator kindly... why? I am not dating him. I just want to know how long my banned is, that all. To see if I should go, and do other things with my time. Sir

Weylin VI Cron said and what a shame. The moderators, and many players, believe otherwise. You are perfectly aware of your actions. You're not stupid, even though you enjoy acting as if you are. You do things to provoke, and then complain about the consequences.
You show no remorse, no apology. You enjoy thinking yourself innocent when you most certainly are not. As such, the ban will remain. Enjoy.

Mr. Cron I do love your pontificating of your mental prowess a over this situation The moderators, and many players, who think that I was trying to make fools of them for attacking me in many post throughout the years of me playing Julro is just not right, I have proven many time in the past that I an above that which ye are able and aloud themselves to play the fool that they are.

Ellias Aubec I am sure now things will be getting deal with and again with this ban stuff , the Ellias. just so you know Julro have no insecurities that would take thought .

and people really we should remember this is all a game.

Photobucket
Year 12 Day 54 19:37
I have not received a single question from you since the last ban that I imposed. DM records will show this. You have sent multiple DMs, to the point where I was tempted to report you to an ASim for spam/harassment, but not a single communication has included a question.

If you do not understand why you have not been given an answer, the problem would be the lack of coherent contact requiring such.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 54 19:47
"It would be great if you instead of playing up your post, to whatever audience you feel needs to see it, you clearly stated the issue, with actual facts/posts/line/anything.

- Jesfa via Julro

To be fair, this standard would knock out a good 2/3 of the player base.

"I like Justin Beiber Mash-Up's the best" is what I keep telling myself.

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 75 2:19
Year 12 Day 54 20:30
Fyston Sutsgy

Mr. Fyston Sutsgy who was what player Character name did and I impersonating I use in my post. What type of logic are you sir using Mr. Fyston? It like saying which Robert Downey Jr. clone is the real one in the Combine or the first person to use the image of Christian Bale in the Combine is the only person who can use it and all other players will be banned if they use it. Really sir is real. And not follow in the steps of the people that have subjective distress in there live.

- Troll Julro

If you take a player's avatar, reverse it, and then get angry when you get charged with impersonation, then you deserve a ban. I guess if I took your avatar and flipped it, then used you as an "npc," then you would be perfectly fine, huh? My type of logic is one that relates to the rules on the Combine, and in some places of the globe. If I walk into the nearest plastic surgeon and ask him to make me look EXACTLY like a random person on the street, would that be okay? How about if I bump into said person and he presses charges? What would I say, that I'm merely using a public face and that if only he could use the face that that's retarded? I don't think so.

/end explanation

Year 12 Day 54 22:59
Hal Breden said I have not received a single question from you since the last ban that I imposed. DM records will show this. You have sent multiple DMs, to the point where I was tempted to report you to an ASim for spam/harassment, but not a single communication has included a question.
If you do not understand why you have not been given an answer, the problem would be the lack of coherent contact requiring such.

coherent contact like this one
Julro Mapit
Year 12 Day 51, 7:51 how long is my banned.I just want to know.

and you say you was tempted to report me to an ASim for spaming. well i think I dm you about 4, or 5 time in two months. and I was not going to dm you ever again, and trust me I would done this sooner if you would have told me how long was the banned but I guess you have some other thing you needed to do, trust me if i would have known how long the banned was I would have not made this thread.

Fyston Sutsgy said "If you take a player's avatar, reverse it, and then get angry when you get charged with impersonation, then you deserve a ban. I guess if I took your avatar and flipped it, then used you as an "npc," then you would be perfectly fine, huh?"

well yes.... it would be because the image is not of me, and you can do whatever you want to do if it, I would not care and you know why? I am not crazy. I do not think I am a pink hair girl off of a icelandic tv show

Fyston Sutsgy "If I walk into the nearest plastic surgeon and ask him to make me look EXACTLY like a random person on the street, would that be okay?
yes you can do that

Fyston Sutsgy said How about if I bump into said person and he presses charges? What would I say, that I'm merely using a public face and that if only he could use the face that that's retarded? I don't think so.

plastic surgeon are not that good yet because if that were. I would look like a pink hair girl off of a icelandic tv show. and we would not be having this talk now sir..

Photobucket
Year 12 Day 55 1:16
1. There is no such thing as a banned. "how long is my banned" makes no sense at all. If you wish to inquire as to the length of your ban, then ask about such, not about some other random vaguely-related word.

2. Questions, in the English language, are completed with a question mark. Full stops, as you have used, follow statements, not questions. I have not received a single DM from you since the incident in question that contained a single question mark, let alone one following a coherent query as to the length of any ban imposed upon you.

3. The last message was in fact received while I was on vacation for the last 2 weeks, and I couldn't have replied prior to today (the point at which I replied to this thread) even if I had been inclined to do so.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 55 4:17
Grow up and stop being a pedantic, you know perfectly well what she was/is asking about

Just so you know, any sentence that starts with any of the following 6 words (Who, What, Where, When, Why, How) does not require a '?' at the end as they are question words (can't picture them ever being used at the start of a sentence and not be a question, if ah'm wrong, please correct me)

Year 12 Day 55 4:33
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

What you said was wrong.

Year 12 Day 55 6:44
When I was taught grammar, question-sentences where always ended with a question mark.

Year 12 Day 55 8:07
Hal Breden said There is no such thing as a banned. "how long is my banned" makes no sense at all. If you wish to inquire as to the length of your ban, then ask about such, not about some other random vaguely-related word. Questions, in the English language, are completed with a question mark. Full stops, as you have used, follow statements, not questions. I have not received a single DM from you since the incident in question that contained a single question mark, let alone one following a coherent query as to the length of any ban imposed upon you.

really you want to go down that rabbit hole sir, great.... let's have some fun. well when I say "how long is my banned.I just want to know." that would be a indirect question, or a dead pan delivery. and on many post in the past Hal Breden understood enough to comment on them.

Hal Breden said The last message was in fact received while I was on vacation for the last 2 weeks, and I couldn't have replied prior to today (the point at which I replied to this thread) even if I had been inclined to do so.

yes.... dog ate your homework, but luckily I dm you two months ago the same indirect question, or is it dead pan delivery. I forget. see unlike some other people who play this game. I do not have Obsessive–compulsive disorder that makes me a little frivolous with people's spelling and Grammar, I tell you Admins it is one of the biggest problem in keeping players in the game,the spelling police and Grammar Nazis, and guess what kids ? that one of the reason why I wright like this. I love making them look like fools, remember kids it a star wars game. not a jeopardy play off but trust me kids you would lose that too. to me. it the Wheel of Fortune I can't get.

Photobucket
Year 12 Day 55 8:55
Jesfa

Julro, as it apparently wasn't made clear in my previous post. If you have an issue to bring forth, please do so to a member of the administation, not to once again, create an unnecessary thread.

Further thread creation on the same topic, will inform me that you you're incapable of reading what you're told, and will result in a permanent ban from whatever forum it's posted in.

As I said before, when I closed the last thread, if you have an issue with any moderator/member of the administration, contact one of us directly.

LoraxSig3copy.png