Year 12 Day 68 12:27
Drofdar Yort

i am in tion hegemony before that i was in the empire for awhile
and before that i sent in a app for the jedi order and they accepted me
does that mean i am force ?sensetive

Drofdar yort
Year 12 Day 68 12:41
Vito Royan

no.... you need a jedi/sith to force test you. Ask Tion, they usually do force tests every few months. [Well that was wayback when]

royan1-1.png

Year 12 Day 68 14:45
Zero Turner

You can tell you're force sensitive if you see the following

Photobucket

Year 12 Day 68 14:47
Deleted Post
Drofdar Yort
Deleted by Drofdar Yort. Reason: /
Year 12 Day 68 14:48
Deleted Post
Drofdar Yort
Deleted by Drofdar Yort. Reason: /
Year 12 Day 68 18:04
Drofdar Yort

Oaky what pictures are those?

Drofdar yort
Year 12 Day 68 18:14
Vrik Dakari

When you look to your right under the Information tab, look right underneath the info on your HP, current state of health, XP, Level, and CP count. If you're Force Sensitive, or have the Force, than another set of info will appear underneath your CP count and above your location.

Year 12 Day 68 18:33
Drofdar Yort

ahhh i dont see it but i might be force sensetive a fs

did a test on me but failed to figure out whenever i was force sensetive and he was
a jedi master!

Drofdar yort
Year 12 Day 68 21:39
Am i force sensetive 

No.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 68 21:41
Drofdar Yort

Well okay

Drofdar yort
Year 12 Day 69 5:19
Every 5 lvls after lvl 1 (ie lvls 1, 6, 11, 16, etc) the server runs a little test with your character and decides if you are sensitive or not, but you still have to be screened again to find out (if you have not reached one of those lvl milestones since you were last tested there is no reason to do so yet)

If you were FS when the Jedi Master tested you you would know, it is an automatic thing (kinda like, when they fondle your aura they flick a switch that activates it, they can't test you, find you are an FS and not tell you, the worst that can happen is they will attempt to kill you depending on what sort of sentient they are)

{EDIT} corrected for false information

Edited By: Tiali Bixa-Loca on Year 12 Day 69 23:03

When the Galaxy is reduced to a single candle in the midst of darkness...

Ah\'m the one holding the water cannon
Year 12 Day 69 9:46
Shuji Shizuka

Wait....do you have to be force tested as positive in order to have the force bar show up, or does it happen if you're FS?

This user is currently in the process of moving, and so is semi-inactive.
Year 12 Day 69 10:19
You may (and I stress the word -may-) be FS and yet unaware (having not been tested yet), but until you have been tested and made aware of your FSivity you will NOT see The Force box in the right-hand menu.

Year 12 Day 69 10:53
Drofdar Yort

Thanks thats probley what it is thank you

Drofdar yort
Year 12 Day 69 11:13
Ralgarrch

Please can you resist answering questions in these forums if you don't actually know what you're talking about. (This sentence will almost certainly backfire on me)

Acceptance into any faction does not by itself mean that you are force sensitive, regardless of the criteria they state. The only way to be entirely certain that you are force sensitive is if a force user succeeds at testing you and chooses to make you force aware.

For a force user to successfully test you they not only need the required force power but to have the skill level and facet strength appropriate to the level you became force sensitive*. If it succeeds they can either leave you in ignorance (you are not automatically made aware) or choose to make you force aware. Only once you have been made force aware can you see the force specific elements of the interface.

I say that is the only way to be certain because otherwise the faction or individual in question could just lie either way, obviously you can be told you are force sensitive without being activated so it would be down to whether you can trust the person doing the telling.

*Taking the rules page at face value it actually suggests it is simply their XP level at the time of being tested but I believe that is incorrectly worded. I could however be wrong making me a hypocrite, at least I'm actually aware when I don't know something for sure however.

Edited By: Ralgarrch on Year 12 Day 69 11:13

Ral.png
Year 12 Day 69 12:02
(you are not automatically made aware) 

Thank you, ah thought it was automatic

at least I'm actually aware when I don't know something for sure however. 

Same here, and when ah get corrected ah thank the person for doing so :D

Year 12 Day 69 14:38
At levels 1, 6, 11, etc, the server checks a non-FS individual for Force Sensitivity, and stores value in the database.

When a FS person performs a successful Force test, the server checks the value stored in the database, and reveals the result to the tester, who can then choose whether or not to reveal it to the person being tested.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 70 0:43
a fs

did a test on me but failed to figure out whenever i was force sensetive and he was
a jedi master! 

Assuming that was all supposed to be one coherent sentence: there was a bug with Force testing recently where everyone, regardless of skill, got an inconclusive result when conducting Force tests. This bug has since been fixed, meaning someone else should be able to test you and tell you either you are or are not Force sensitive.

Year 12 Day 70 5:18
And the question is then: will they tell you or not if you do test positive for the midiclorian virus? (sorry, just read the Troopers of Doom where this one sandtrooper was warned to stay away from this jedi chick because she was infected with midiclorians :D)

Year 12 Day 70 10:01
will they tell you or not 

Entirely a personal choice by the tester

Year 12 Day 70 11:24
Well that's stupid: it's like taking a drivers test and the instructor not telling you you passed because he "doesn't feel like it"

Year 12 Day 70 11:25
Life isn't fair. Suck it up.

Page 1 2