Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Where can i find this ship on CPM
Year 12 Day 69 15:18
Drofdar Yort

This is the ship Acclamator I-class Assault Ship

Edited By: Drofdar Yort on Year 12 Day 69 15:32

Drofdar yort
Shuji Shizuka

I'd say that first saying'Don't lock this admins!' is a good way to get it locked.

Acclimators are very rare, and don't show up on CPM very often at all. When they do, ships like that tend to sell for hundreds of millions.

This user is currently in the process of moving, and so is semi-inactive.
Year 12 Day 69 15:35
Drofdar Yort

Well i hear admins have them as their ship

to all admins do you have the ship above?

Drofdar yort
Year 12 Day 69 17:11
The ships Admin use to test and investigate bugs are not of concern to the average player, nor do they have anything to do with CPM, let alone being sold on it.

Acclamators are sold on CPM when someone who owns one decides to list it on CPM. CPM is a separate site from SWC, hosted privately by a player, and the SWC administration has no power over the contents or policies of CPM.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 69 17:56
Xu Xlaar Vivan

IF you have the money, go to #thetraders of irc, post an add saying you want to buy one, and hope you get lucky. You can also spend all day checking CPM, but that's boring...

((Btw, I do NOT have one of these ships. Please dont ask me for it.))

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 69 21:09
Year 12 Day 69 18:28
Drofdar Yort

LOL you say you have one for 1 million and thank you i will post their do
they accept loans like say you but the ship from them are they satisfyed with you paying them money when you can or no

Edited By: Drofdar Yort on Year 12 Day 69 18:31

Drofdar yort
Year 12 Day 69 18:50
Xu Xlaar Vivan

Please read the end of the post....

I do not, I repeat, DO NOT, have one of these ships.

Year 12 Day 69 18:56
Shuji Shizuka

Ignore Xu, he's not had his banana today.

This user is currently in the process of moving, and so is semi-inactive.
Year 12 Day 69 19:19
Drofdar Yort

Well thanks

Drofdar yort
Year 12 Day 69 22:16
Vrik Dakari

To say the least, I don't imagine you being able to get a hold of one. I don't mean to sound like a sour puss (that was incredibly gay of me to say), but they're extremely rare and when they're up for sale, extremely expensive. To make a comparison, I'll use myself as an example.

Currently, I have about 5.3 million credits. If an Acclamator were to come up onto CPM and I wanted to purchase it, I would need to take a loan out or save up around 100 times what my current amount is. (NOTE: That is only a rough estimate, and I'm sure if it were an auction it would catch a far larger amount than what I guesstimated.)

So, yeah. Don't mean to be a buzzkill, but that's a lot of creds.