Year

Day

Time

05:27:07

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 71 14:23
Jahat Volrath

I have posted ships in the traders lounge where I have roughly 48 items located on. I don't have an owners name for the ship only the ship name, ID, location and the items I own on board.

I also have contacted everyone listed as a carrier for the items or affiliated with the faction where the ship currently resides with only minimal success.

What are the steps to take after that though? Is it just a lost cause and I should forget them or is there another option that I have not yet thought of?

Thank you,
Jahat V.

Year 12 Day 71 14:43
No other steps. You just have to wait and see, and hope someone can help.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 71 16:34
Jahat Volrath

Thanks, that is what I had figured and it sounds like I am not getting the items as access is not being provided by the faction as of yet, and based on random DMs I have received so far it will be a lost cause.

Thanks again.

Year 12 Day 71 17:18
And stop buying docked items.

"I like Justin Beiber Mash-Up's the best" is what I keep telling myself.

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 75 2:19
Year 12 Day 72 10:38
Jahat Volrath

For the price I paid it was worth the chance, as the high end priced items are available for pick up and more than cover the cost that I paid. Most factions are willing to help you out where possible.

Year 12 Day 72 20:14

Maybe people should stop scammingselling docked items

Year 12 Day 73 4:08
For the price I paid it was worth the chance, as the high end priced items are available for pick up and more than cover the cost that I paid. Most factions are willing to help you out where possible.

The reason why you paid what you paid is because they probably tried and knew it was a lost cause. Then they decided to dump it on someone else and let them deal with it.

If it sounds to good to be true then it probably is.