Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 84 9:45
Samael Darkfire

"Crafting a Keycard

This is much simpler than crafting a Lightsaber. Perform the following:

* ::Control::
* Click [Position].
* Click the [Items] link on the central horizontal bar.
* Click on the equipped Crafting Kit on the left side of the screen.
* Choose Keycard from the drop down box.
* Click [Accept].

You will then take 3 hours to craft a Keycard, and it will be dropped at your location when it finishes and you succeeded. Chance to succeed is: "

And then it stops. Does anyone know the success chance & the skill used to increase it?

banner_new.jpg
Year 12 Day 84 11:34
So update the wiki? That's why it's a wiki. If you don't know how to do something, I'd suggest not making wiki topics about it.

Year 12 Day 84 11:43
Working on it now.

Unless specifically stated, this post is not the view of the Star Wars Combine Administration and should not be viewed as such.
Year 12 Day 84 20:47
Yes I put that in before we got the POition 2.0 setup. But as Mikel said, its a wiki and thats why, so if you find aything wrong you can update it.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 85 8:34
"Does anyone know the success chance & the skill used to increase it?"

http://www.swcombine.com/rules/?Locks_and_Keys

Unless specifically stated, this post is not the view of the Star Wars Combine Administration and should not be viewed as such.
Year 12 Day 85 12:24
There's actually no information on that page about crafting keycards, just using them.

Year 12 Day 85 22:51
Samael Darkfire

"So update the wiki? That's why it's a wiki. If you don't know how to do something, I'd suggest not making wiki topics about it."

I didn't make the wiki. I made a thread asking about crafting in a general question board. If I new the answer to my question, then it would not have been asked.

banner_new.jpg
Year 12 Day 85 23:28
The way you wrote your first post (the speech marks are quite easy to miss) implied that you were saying that the wiki page was wrong (which it is incidentally).

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 86 0:13
Samael Darkfire

Well, I'm sorry my first post was misleading. All I meant to do was ask for the formula used for the Crafting skill.

banner_new.jpg
Year 12 Day 86 3:54
Last I knew, it was 50/50. So rand(0,1) would be about all the formula you'd get.