265 are online

Year

Day

Time

11:18:09

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Can you attact a escape pod to a yt-1300 last question!
Drofdar Yort

Can you this is my last question.

Edited By: Drofdar Yort on Year 12 Day 84 12:13

Drofdar yort
YT-1300s do not have escape pods.

Additionally, ships can only currently be produced with their escape pods equipped. There is currently no way to add a stand-alone escape pod to an existing ship, or replace an escape pod that has been jettisoned. It is likely to be included as part of the repair sheet.

Finally, and forgive me if this is a silly question, you are aware you can click on the name of the ship from the Rules page displaying them to get more information, right? Escape pods will show up there as an icon with a number on it (for example the Dynamic has 2).

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Um, Hal, unless repair has been turned off or bugged, you should be able to use Repair to restore used escape pods from ships etc.

Ellias_sig6.png
So the Falcon was modified to include Escape Pods?

The Millennium Falcon is a HIGHLY modified YT-1300, not the standard issue version...

Really, Ellias? Huh, guess I missed that one.

Or we just need better sync reports.

Or both. ;)

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

I believe repair has been around for months. Before I went ASim even.

Ellias_sig6.png
The Millennium Falcon is a HIGHLY modified YT-1300, not the standard issue version... 

Yeah, but the imps didn't seem to think it unusual that it had pods, so either it has had numerous run-ins with the Imps (so much so that every mod, apart from the secret compartments, were known to every officer in the fleet and the Falcon itself was easily recognisable amongst all the other YT-1300's) or the escape pods are standard for all YT-1300's

Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

There's two basic YT-1300 models in canon, one equipped for passenger transport with escape pods, one equipped for cargo transport which didn't have escape pods.

Our version is a ridiculous mish-mash of both canon versions and the millenium falcon.

Our version is a ridiculous

- Ten

FTFY

Yeah, ah'm not gonna mention how the 4 non-cockpit rooms are in the wrong position/order :P

Room maps are horrible on half the entities, so the 1300 is't the only one I would complain about.

Edited By: Jevon Lambright on Year 12 Day 86 8:50