Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2 3 4
Year 12 Day 89 8:43
maybe i missed this but why are the cpdroids down

Everything is a weapon.

userbare.jpg

Year 12 Day 89 10:09
Whenever there is a massive sweep of bugs being fixed and things synced, there's usually a couple minor things that get kaplooyed (lost, bugged, etc). I'm presuming the rules page for the CP droids was simply caught up in that crossfire and will be back very soon.

Unless you see a SimNews about CP droids being removed officially, it's a safe bet this is just a glitch and it'll be fixed.

"I like Justin Beiber Mash-Up's the best" is what I keep telling myself.

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 75 2:19
Year 12 Day 89 10:24
thank you

Everything is a weapon.

userbare.jpg

Year 12 Day 89 13:56
Daehd Moroz

Not just the Rules Page, but the whole Cp Droid Exchange system is off :)

Checked today, I couldn't exchange CP for the Droids in a Hangar, because their prices are set to 0, and when you actually try to buy them, it gives you something like "Droids are unavailable".

Perhaps they decided to change the Cp Droids, like they did with the Ships not so long ago.

Ever sincerely yours,

Quarrenoghri Daehd Moroz
Year 12 Day 89 14:06
yeah i couldnt buy any either thats why i asked

Everything is a weapon.

userbare.jpg

Year 12 Day 89 17:00
Perhaps, and this is just a guess, new CP Droids will be introduced soon. The droids that were accessible through the CP Exchange no longer read:

Only available through the CP Exchange System

Jussa thought...

91U9jGF.gif
WmHI3fW.png
Year 12 Day 89 20:03
Unlikely. CP stuff generally lasts a year, sometimes more in the past. Since the droids were introduced late last year, I would guess there are still several months at least before they are swapped out.

Drex hit it on the head - syncs tend to screw up some other things as well that will promptly be fixed.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 92 8:35
If you search for Cp droids stats you can see that they are RARE now....
So in my opininin it's not a bug... So either they will give us new cp droids or cp droids wont be avaible for now...

Year 12 Day 100 15:49
I dont get it. If old droids became RARE where are new? Or if there are no new droids, why old one became RARE? Anyone know the answer?

Edited By: Sha Noth on Year 12 Day 100 15:50

Ubrikkian Industries member
Year 12 Day 100 16:00
CP entities generally are available for a year's time, as Ellias noted. When they are retired from being available through the CP exchange they are moved to the 'RARE' designation.

Seeing as that's where they are now, it's not implausible to expect a new batch of CP droids or a SimNews with an apology for the error.

"I like Justin Beiber Mash-Up's the best" is what I keep telling myself.

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 75 2:19
Year 12 Day 100 17:49
Apparently the tool to add in the new droids is broken, and the ASims are waiting on a coder to fix it so they can introduce the new ones.

In the meantime, if you want to see what they will look like, use this link and change the number in it from 44 to 45-49, depending on which droid you want to see.

http://img.swcombine.com/droids/44/large.jpg

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 100 19:53
Vrik Dakari

The first sort of looks like a modified T3 unit, with only 3 legs and way bulkier plating. Looks awesome, can't wait for 'em to come out!

Scratch the above. It's more like a cross between an R2 unit, because of the "feet", and a T3 because of the head (sorta) and the body. Regardless, looks amazing!

And the legs in the front.

Edited By: Vrik Dakari on Year 12 Day 100 20:23

DC-11-1.png
Year 12 Day 101 3:13
Okey. Thanks for informations.

Ubrikkian Industries member
Year 12 Day 101 12:29
They look great, always a nice job by the SWC people to give us what we want. :p

Year 12 Day 114 21:59
Gerg Badger

any infor on the new cp droids?

Signature removed by Erek. Contact support with any questions.
Year 12 Day 115 7:40
The coders have to fix things before anything can happen, and its not a vital game function so its a backburner operation.

Year 12 Day 137 18:38
I think that it was a bit annoying at first but I'm sure there working on it, with combat coming out sometime this year, they're probably swamped. And to answer a question about the rarity and such, CP units are designed to come out to the Game new, but the actually droids will soon become rare because they're actually older than that of current models, or at least the ones i'm seeing now are anyways:D

Year 12 Day 137 20:26
Ah was under the standing that all CP items (ships/droids/vehicles, but not counting customs like NPCs or drinks/clothing/etc) were old entities that were in 'private collections' or similar and not being produced anymore, that's why once they are removed from CP they become rare

Year 12 Day 180 18:59
Any word yet on this backburner operation?

Everything is a weapon.

userbare.jpg

Year 12 Day 183 16:47
Yeah - they haven't fixed the tool yet.

Page 1 2 3 4