Day

Time

10:20:32

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 90 8:39
Drofdar Yort

Freigther piloting or leadership becuse you can built with leadership
but freigther piloting gets you to you to the area quicker.

also computer operation

so which of the three are more important?

Edited By: Drofdar Yort on Year 12 Day 90 8:47

Drofdar yort
Year 12 Day 90 9:12
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Computer operations.

Year 12 Day 90 9:21
I would say it depends what you want to do the most, Piloting if you want to transport/fly around, Leadership if you going to build a lot and ComOp if you want to Prospect.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 12 Day 90 9:24
Drofdar Yort

What pays the most?

Edited By: Drofdar Yort on Year 12 Day 90 9:25

Drofdar yort
Year 12 Day 90 9:32
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

Piloting and leadership just reduce time taken, computer operations affects success rate. Thus that's the most important one.

Year 12 Day 90 10:12
Can't say really, personally I loved to Prospect, but I'd look around commerce and ask factions what they pay the most for if thats what interests you.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Year 12 Day 90 10:44
Prospecting can earn you a lot of money, but it takes quite a while to do. It gets you a ton of XP compared to most other activities though. To be a good prospector, though, you need at least a 4 in comp ops--preferably 5, obviously.

SwiftArms.jpg
Year 12 Day 90 11:12
Drofdar Yort

Thanks

Drofdar yort
Year 12 Day 90 13:49
I say do what you want. If all you want to do is get a job and crank out some boring stuff for a paycheck and play the monopoly-game, then sure, Comp Ops skill will land you the higher-paying gigs.

Piloting skill is useful if you'd rather be an interstellar truck-driver.

Leadership gives you a variety of production - spending all day in factories and shipyards or mines or construction projects.

I say, invest it in Ground Command and XP-hikes a bunch of NPCs as your personal army. Or invest in one of the arrest/execute-related skills and go do something dangerous! Or Dodge for the pure fun-factor roleplay thing!

This is a game, unlike real-life you don't need to get a corporate-style job to pay the rent and just be a big cog in the machine. Go crazy kid, use your imagination, invest in that Stealth skill!

Do what you want.

"I like Justin Beiber Mash-Up's the best" is what I keep telling myself.

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 75 2:19