218 are online

Year

Day

Time

21:07:44

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 93 9:21
Please note, I've resent my application from another network after recieving the staff's email notice. There are several people here at work that play and I believe the IP conflict may have been with one of their systems. I resent my application this morning from my home network and was hoping that a staff member might let me know if it is still in judication. Here is a copy of the email I recieved from the staff prior to resending my application. Handle request is Michael DiMeo. All thanks in advance.

Dear Michael DiMeo,

The SW Combine Administration has declined your membership application providing the following reason :

Your joining application was rejected due to a number of factors making your application suspicious. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules. It is possible that you share the IP address of an existing player, this is usually caused by already having an account or sharing a connection with an existing player, please contact multi-accounts@swcombine.com. Please contact us for further information regarding the rejection of your application or refer to the Character Creation rules page located at /rules/?Character_Creation for more information.

Please make the necessary changes and try again. If you have any questions or queries feel free to post on the Problem Centre

The SW Combine Administration
Star Wars Combine

Year 12 Day 93 15:38
I see you posted in another forum, so I assume your second application went through.

If people at your work play, that would indeed be a problem. Send an e-mail to assistants@swcombine.com explaining the situation before logging in from your work, in order to avoid further issues.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.