289 are online

Year

Day

Time

13:58:16

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » How much for a warehouse? and whats better the ware house or the silo
Page 1 2
Drofdar Yort

How much are they?
and whats better the silo or ware house?

Edited By: Drofdar Yort on Year 12 Day 95 18:13

Drofdar yort
Year 12 Day 95 18:13
Vrik Dakari

Off the top of my head? I don't know. A good way to go about finding out is going to Centrepoint and finding a listing for one. Then, it'll have the max one has been sold for, the least one has been sold for, the last time one was sold, and the CPM average. That can give you a rough idea of how much.

http://db.centrepointstation.com/ will do even better than Vrik describes. For better, check the Rules pages for the volume they can each contain, and other stats.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Vrik Dakari

Yeah, I was too lazy to do that. :P

And Hal was to lazy to make a link! :P Here ya go: Click right here.

Drofdar Yort

Thanks also how do i avoid getting medical items that
turn out to be drugs becuse they can trick you.

Drofdar yort
Easiest way is to buy your medical supplies from a Medical Faction. You will get the supplies cheaper than buying them resale.

Vrik Dakari

^ What he said.

Also, if you're "cheated" on a deal like that, than you most likely weren't using a middle. Use a middle and they'll confirm that what you're getting is what you're paying for.

Drofdar Yort

Thanks i am having trouble between buying another personel resdience
or getting more medical stuff also do you have to pay Debts
for the personel resdenice? i just purchased mines today.

Edited By: Drofdar Yort on Year 12 Day 95 18:48

Drofdar yort
Debts only occur if the facility is open to all for income and it is not powered or there are too many of that facility type on the planet etc. Just make it open to crewlist and you don't have to worry about income or debt again.

Vrik, a middle won't help you with drug items being given instead of medical. It has been designed so that drug items look exactly like the medical items they resemble, and any way you can use to determine the difference is a bug and should be reported.

Ellias_sig6.png
Vrik Dakari

Ahh, okay. I think what I meant by that was they make sure that it's not Ryll rather than Bacta, say in patch form. Or did they change that and I just missed it?

Leigh Kellan

A Ryll patch looks exactly like a Bacta Patch. It is also labeled as a Bacta Patch. The same is true of other items. Thus, a middle would not be able to tell you, as Elias stated. So don't annoy them and even bother to ask.

leigh-kellan-sig-12.png
Vrik Dakari

Alright, my bad. I could of sworn that, not too long ago, there was the drug section in the rules that had Bacta and Ryll separated. I thought that in the rules, it showed images of Ryll items being purple rather than Bacta's blue. My mistake.

The Rules do. The rest of the interface doesn't.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Vrik Dakari

So, Ryll, IC speaking, has the same image as Bacta? Or are the items fitted with custom images so that they can deceive the buyer?

Its exactly the same by default, only way to tell them apart is in Inventory when you have more the one type, Bacta and Ryll, they are sorted differently, I mean like in different order.

Benedicta Per Gratiam Jou
MeandMine.png
--> Lvl 5 FI Operator - Free Service <--

Vrik Dakari

Okay, I think I get it now. Thanks!

Off the top of my head? I don't know.  

If you don't know, don't answer.

"I like Justin Beiber Mash-Up's the best" is what I keep telling myself.

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 75 2:19
Vrik Dakari

Although I feel that that is now irrelevant, I guess I'll humor you. Although I may not have given the answer right off the top of my head, I did explain how to go about doing so. Not only that, but Hal then went and did we one better and posted a link to the CPM Database. It doesn't really matter now, the question has been answered. Drop it.

You obviously don't realize that making a riposte only asks for yet another retort.

Yes you pointed him in the vaguely correct direction. However, the point of the questions threads are to get concise, practical and the most-helpful answers as possible. The point of what I posted can be summed up as this - unless you don't have a full understanding of the answer and the willingness (aka, not being lazy, as you also self-admitted) to post a comprehensive answer, then it's better off for the person asking the question to wait until someone who can fill that useful criteria makes a post.

When that happens, as was the case when Hal popped in, it helps the original poster and also helps flesh out the gaps in knowledge on the behalf of players like yourself.

This is why I feel you are both unqualified to answer people's questions directly and why you should back off of the fact i'm calling you out on it -

Off the top of my head? I don't know.

- Vrik Dakari

- you don't know the answer to the original question.

Yeah, I was too lazy to do that. 

- You self-admittedly cannot be bothered to be comprehensive.

^ What he said. 

- You are redundant in pointing out what's already there.

Vrik, a middle won't help you with drug items being given instead of medical. It has been designed so that drug items look exactly like the medical items they resemble, and any way you can use to determine the difference is a bug and should be reported.

- Ellias

- You have a misunderstanding of basic concepts.

Or did they change that and I just missed it? 

- You are unsure of basic game dynamics and the updates that progress them along.

Alright, my bad. I could of sworn that, not too long ago, there was the drug section in the rules that had Bacta and Ryll separated. I thought that in the rules, it showed images of Ryll items being purple rather than Bacta's blue. My mistake. 

- Same as before, regarding deficient knowledge of game dynamics.

And that's just from this thread.

Now, another thing that seems to come across is that you seem to have taken my post personally. It was not meant personally. It was meant to convey the entirety of what I said regarding your deficient position to act as a resource for questions.

=======================

Edit: For spelling and grammar.

Edit-Edit:
Drop it. 

- No you.

Edited By: Drexel Skorzeka on Year 12 Day 97 17:41

"I like Justin Beiber Mash-Up's the best" is what I keep telling myself.

Edited By: Jesfa on Year 12 Day 75 2:19
Vrik Dakari

Well, what you said is true, and I did take a defensive tone towards what you said. It was not my intention to provide inadequate or misguided information. I did not know the issue about Ryll and Bacta was as it is. I don't feel that I need to be ridiculed, impersonally or not, on the fact that I made an inquiry in a thread that is clearly in the Question Centre. My misunderstanding of basic concepts regarding middlemen and trading was reliant on the fact that I did not know how Bacta or Ryll patches or other Bacta/Ryll products work.

So yes, I did not know the answer to the original question. Flat out, I did not know it, but made an attempt to be of some assistance. I was not aware of any updates or otherwise that made it so Bacta and Ryll appeared the same. I did not know that middles would not be able to assist in the matter aforementioned. I committed redundancy in saying "that's what he said". I was lazy about posting a link or URL to the proper site that displayed the information the OP was seeking.

I am not one for excuses, so I will not bother producing any. I simply did not comprehend all aspects of the question at hand. For that, I apologize. And I also apologize for any confusion that I have caused, as well as taking something personally that was not meant to be.

I am not taking what you said prior to this post, Drexel, personally, but I do not appreciate the blatantly rude criticisms that were contained in it. The only thing that may have been perceived as rude that I posted was the arrogant and nonchalant "Drop it" or "It no longer matters". If that was taken as offensive, then I apologize.

So, thank you for pointing out some things that were done poorly on my end, despite their rude tone. It was not my intention to be a prick, as I said before. I was simply trying to help out in any way that I could. I will discontinue this if it so desired, because, apparently, it just ends up biting me in the ass when I don't know something entirely.

If you had, like myself, not intended to sound demeaning and condescending, then I apologize for perceiving it that way. That's the problem with this, is that words can not always fully convey what we are trying to say or sound like. I appreciate any and all answers that were provided to me.

Thank you, and good day. :)

Page 1 2