Year

Day

Time

08:26:31

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 11 10:01
Simon Maul

I saw a banner that says that every newcomer gets a free ship when do i get mine

Year 7 Day 11 10:22
Please show us that banner? I've never heard of the giving away of free ships.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 7 Day 11 11:01
Tenodera Aridifolia

Think it's a Combine anniversary thing, where noobs get enough CPs for a cloak, something like that. Could be completely wrong, though.

Year 7 Day 11 18:09
Wow, that'd suck to be a day early, wouldn't it? :p

They really should announce these things if that's the case...

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 7 Day 12 14:47
Yes, every new player currently gets 4700 CPs, which he can exchange for a Cloakshape/H as soon as he's left the starting location (wouldn't be possible otherwise).
Just leave the building, then click on your CP number (below your character picture), then on "Exchange CPs", enter a 1 into the field next to "Cloakshape/h Fighter" and click "Exchange" (or buy, not really sure). The ship should then appear at your current location.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 13 5:11
Simon Maul

I left my starting location or so you mean the planet. And I still just have 50 cp's for clicking the banners

Year 7 Day 13 5:13
It's possible that you joined before the start of the campaign ... if that's so, I think you're out of luck :/

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 13 5:38
Simon Maul

I joined last saturday ( the 10th of december)

Year 7 Day 13 12:03
Hmm, apparently those gift-CPs were only given out during the first week of the current combine year (meaning from Dec 3 - Dec 9), so you just missed it by one day ...

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 13 13:05
Simon Maul

Can't ask if I also can have it???

Year 7 Day 14 4:25
Well, you can ask the admins, but I kinda doubt they'll give them out now ... otherwise, everyone else could ask the same.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 23 9:58
Steve Delta

When they send u the ships do they go to the hanger bay ,landing pad or wot cuz i want to buy a cloakshape but dont know where to find it if i do.

Year 7 Day 23 15:35
You have to be standing on the planet surface to get it, and it will appear at your location.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.