257 are online

Year

Day

Time

20:31:11

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 99 18:10
Im not real clever on finding stuff in the wiki or holocron can someone give me the appropreaite web.Im trying to learn it sorry for so many questions guys and thanks for all the help.And by the what off hand what is the max for a ship in a factory is it by the meter or weight.

Everything is a weapon.

userbare.jpg

Year 12 Day 99 20:41
Not sure if I understand what you are asking, but if you are asking where production takes place, depends. Ships are produced in shipyards (length of the ship determines where it can be built, shipyard length determines the max length of a ship that can be built there, to answer your second question) and factories, but only in factories if the ship is 79m or less in length.

Everything else can be produced only in factories (factories also includes the factory station). Medical items however must be built in a Lab. Drugs too possibly, never saw a final answer on where they can be produced.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 99 20:49
Speaking of medical production the medical droids are the produced in a factory or medical factory I thought factory because it is a droid but someone told me a medical factory because of its medical uses.

Everything is a weapon.

userbare.jpg