Year

Day

Time

20:32:50

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2 3 4
Year 12 Day 106 6:32
using a droid would add player interaction as well if groups had to verify the shipment in person before sending the creds, just like in real life :)

Grev'endar'togl be Ar'Klim
Aristocra, House Ar'Togl
Year 12 Day 106 7:07
Alexander von Ismay

But then the Smuggler would need a way to counter the inspection. Otherwise it would be once again unfair. Maybe using T/D skills? I don't know.

Why are we all up in arms? As Clarr/Han/Ellias pointed out. Its been around for quite awhile. Now that the loophole is closed, everyone complains. It baffels me.

I can assure you. There is alot, alot, ALOT of "fake" bacta on the market already, and it has been there for some time.

"Whenever feasible, one should always eat the rude."
Year 12 Day 106 8:16
Year 12 Day 106 8:47
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

ALOT.png

Year 12 Day 106 12:15
Definition: Word (first sentence): a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning

The meaning of alot was carried over to me, I understood it implicitly. Although the word alot is seeing resistance by staunch arbitrators of the English language at the moment, the fact that it has appeared in print over the last few decades and is seeing increasing exposure over "casual" mediums would put it in a good position, historically, to finally be accepted as a word officially, and added to the dictionary.

Chillax was finally added last year, alot should be coming soon.

Year 12 Day 107 5:33
Alexander von Ismay

Really guys? -.-
Maybe I am just lazy, and didn't feel like spacing? Hm?

THE DAY IS MINE! MUHAHA!

"Whenever feasible, one should always eat the rude."
Year 12 Day 115 14:52
I labeled my drugs separately... This way I don't make a mistake.

Page 1 2 3 4