Yeah, i will be posting every single question i ever have here.
-Today's Topic is.... Random stuff (Year 7 Day 13 [all answered])
1. How is a faction's earned money calculated (the money they use to pay employees)? by owned facilities?
2. What is the purpose of the following space stations:
a. space colonies
b. trading stations
3. How will R&D work? surely there must be at least a skeleton [faint idea] of what it will be like.
4. What kind of soon is the one used for R&D, soonTM or simply soon?
5. How do i make the TM thingy in the combine? the regular Alt+numbers ain't working...
-Today's Topic is.... Planets, Dirt and Moving Stations (Year 7 Day 14 [all answered])
6. I need a list of all terrain types.
7. Will atmospheric types do something in the future, or are they just for show?
8. What will happen once all planets are citified (full of cities)?
9. Are hidden systems and sectors still being added now and then or was their introduction stopped?
10. Has anyone ever thought about some space stations being able to move? The deathstar moved around, why wouldn't some smaller space stations be able to?
11. Will there be a way to move some of the smaller Space Stations?
-Today's Topic is.... The weird scenario and other stuff (Year 7 Day 29 [new])
Now i see a huge hole in the faint combat rules echoing around:
Attacking takes around 8 to 6 hours, apparently to give time to deffend, but moving takes minutes, now this is what is see:
It takes me only a few minutes to walk a ton of squares (yes i have that much speed) and the fire delay is about 8 to 6 hours, if i manage to login in even a single hour before fire takes place... i will never die, i can just walk away when i am told that i am being attacked or hide in an entity.
On a similar note, i can hyper off in the same situation in space.
Or fly towards/from atmosphere, which only takes one hour.
So, the only people dying will be those who are sleeping or those who have slow ships. What's with this?
13. Can any faction R&D things if they get an R&D facility?
14. What conditions are needed for a factory or shipyard to be able to produce?
That's all for now, will update if i have more questions.
1. Factions earn money from facilities, or by Trading, or by... no, wait, that's about it at the moment. Oh, and governments get taxes. Facilities don't get an "earned amount" - we just get money coming in on an individual transaction basis.
3. Dunno. There've been several ideas, including a tech tree, but they keep getting thrown out.
4. Some time after Production. Probably SoonTM. But since soon is relative, it depends on your point of reference. If you want "soon" to be next week, then no. If you want "soon" to be probably some time next year, and before combat, you're probably going to be okay.
5. Dunno. Check which font we have around here and see if it's even on that font, or if maybe it's a different set of numbers.
"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."
A) Will planetary defences require PC's to operate them?
B) Will small planetary defences (like sam sites, goal lasers etc) require PC to man them? (I can't imagine maning 4 cities with 6 launchers in each f.e.)
C)What's the use of computer centre?
I have been logging into the combine from another conection because my conection wasn't acting reliably. I want to know if this breaks any rules, i don't want to wake up one day and find a "you have been benned" message.