Day

Time

03:50:28

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » accidentally multi - accouinting
Guest/Visitor

i had originally applied to get an account so i could play star wars combine. i originally registered under an aol email address that wasnt being paid for. i realized this after i had applied. so logically i tried to apply again with the one that was paid and had even said on the application that i was sharing an isp with that user. i was not trying to multi-account just simply join up. i got an email from the paid email address saying that there had already been a user on this isp and that my request was denied. but on the email address that was not paid for i never got an email so im stuck. what can i do i am really excited and want to play this game. thanks for the help.

Guest/Visitor

i also just tried to apply again with the username i used for my paid email my username is
Peebs Korn
if you could please activate me if possibel thank you

Your first account was approved, your second was declined. If you can access the e-mail address you first signed up with, you should already have the password there and can log in.

If you can't, just post the old handle and the correct e-mail address here and someone will correct it.

swcforumsig

Guest/Visitor

i think the handle i used for the first account that was approved was
peebs kornaski
but im not sure about that.. but i never got the email on my approved account that is not paid for (email) but the correct email is jlkorn731@aol.com
thanks for the help.

Guest/Visitor

the email address that was approved was riceburner014@aol.com but like i said before never and still dont have a confirmation. but thanks for all your help i appreciate it.

Email has been changed. Please use the lost password feature of the game to get your password and have fun.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Guest/Visitor

thankk you soooo much

Guest/Visitor

didnt work... i tried the lost password thing on both emails and nothing came.. soo... i dont know wat to do

Guest/Visitor

and on jlkorn731@aol.com it says it was an invalid email (that is the email that shoudl have been corrected.) thank you for your help

Try now :)

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Guest/Visitor

it says it was sent but it never came....

Guest/Visitor

i got one of the emails with the password but now its not letting me in *sigh* im reallly sorry for all this trouble but i dotn know wats going wrong and im going crazy lol.

Guest/Visitor

nvmd

Guest/Visitor

Dear Sir/Madam,

At our school, St George Catholic School For Boys, Basset, Southampton, UK, we share an ip. connection for all the computers in our school, nearing 100. However many of our boys have been complaining that our ip. address has been banned, which is true, and the reason it is banned is because you thought one person has owed all four accounts. This is not true as I have proof that three of the boys showed me their accounts and handle, which are all seperate from each other. I have seen the problem with the seperate factions, and we were going to recktify that problem. However since they were banned before they could it left them unable to do so.

They are very sorry about what has happend and I will make it my job as computer ICT moniter to see that this never happens again.

My apologies,

Craig Lickly

Guest/Visitor

sounds fake... lol

Not really. Due to the formality it is fairly sterile and considering that it is a valid situation, who would know?

Guest/Visitor

He just seems, well.... I dunno but I certanly dont trust it..

If the individuals posted their handles, it should be easy to see if they all signed up with school email addresses. If the accounts seem to have all been played as individual accounts, then the story is likely true. Easy to check, and for them to rectify (though since warnings are usually given, I wonder why they had not done so previously) to stay in keeping with the multi rules.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
This is in regards to the ban I posted on the Sim News a while ago in which several accounts were being used by the same individual. This is not a case of the IP being banned; there is in fact evidence that these users were actively violating the multi rules. I have already responded via e-mail.

swcforumsig