277 are online

Year

Day

Time

13:10:46

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 146 15:37
This is may have an obvious answer, but I would like clarification on whether the NPC health point values on the race page are limits on that species' HP or if it is just a starting value and can go higher when adding skill points to certain skills (Strength, Perception, Vigor, etc.).

Thanks

Edit: Changed Title from NPC HP racial values to NPC racial HP values

Edited By: Han Choler on Year 12 Day 146 16:40

Photobucket
Are you Corellian? Sign up for the society today!
Year 12 Day 146 18:11
Those skills you listed increase the HP (1 HP per point, I think). So no, NPC's and PC can basically have infinite HP, as long as they keep leveling up and putting SP's on.

Year 12 Day 147 1:11
Daehd Moroz

"are limits on that species' HP"

- No!

"if it is just a starting value and can go higher when adding skill points to certain skills"

- Yes, but most importantly it can go much higher through the process of leveling up the NPCs. Each Race gets different amount of addittional HP. Like Mr.Modun said, each skill point added to one of the General Skills ((Strength, Perception, Vigor, etc.) always adds only ONE additional HP, no matter how much you upgrade the skill (from 1 to 2 or from 2 to 3)

Ever sincerely yours,

Quarrenoghri Daehd Moroz
Year 12 Day 147 1:17
The range of values given are for the lower and upper range of HP values that that race can have, based on the HP equation. The lower value is without any of the appropiate skills, and the higher value is with maxed skills. As they increase in level their HP will increase just like PCs. Also as you increase the relevant skills.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 147 3:51
Okay, thanks, that was the answer I was looking for.

Photobucket
Are you Corellian? Sign up for the society today!