20:46:24

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 178 10:16
So I just looked at my HP the other day, and I have

HP# / same HP# / different # which is 32.5 higher than HP#

what's up 'wit 'dat?

jesbDYa.jpg

Fights like Hurricane, Killing, Ecstasy, Insane.
Year 12 Day 178 10:35
Hans Yond

yeah?

Year 12 Day 178 10:40
Hans Yond

oh is it armor rating?

Year 12 Day 178 10:42
Hans Yond

no forget armor

i think, is it the max damage you can take before you are dead?

Year 12 Day 178 11:52
no and no, .... no AR, and +10 would be dead. Neither.

jesbDYa.jpg

Year 12 Day 178 11:56
Denton Dabbs

it *Might* be damage resistance/threshold. since theres not really any one of importance answering this question yet i mindaswell guess.

Year 12 Day 178 12:38
Sevk Ill`er

I am came here to ask the same question. It had to have appeared today cause I havnt seen it before. It might be as the guy above suggested and it is your damage theesold. However, I don't believe that is the case. I would have said armour but alas. I am not wearing any either. My number is 39 points higher. I was looking for a sim news but nothing there yet. Guess we can wait and find out.

Year 12 Day 178 13:13
eh, ... if mine were 39 higher, it would be exactly 200. ;)

I guess we can wait.

Year 12 Day 180 19:30
Yes i noticed it and i tried looking everywhere in rules and forums. So im glad someone asked the question.

~SHADOW HAND~
Arrested Day 85
Dead Day ??
Year 12 Day 181 9:29
I've been told it's just number used as a debugger

Photobucket

Year 12 Day 181 16:40
Hans Yond

crazy aim'z, trying to develop thiz zim part time >_>

Year 12 Day 181 17:51
Apparently some people when levelling up had their max and current HP set to the third number. Its likely the HP boost that was mentioned a few months back since newly spawned players and NPCs had a much larger HP allowance than similar characters at the same level/race/skill set.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 181 18:31
So next time I level up I'll get the HP equal to the third number? Sweet! I suppose the same goes for my Elite Ewok Space Marines when they level up too, like Mika Norris'?

Year 12 Day 182 10:15
Hans Yond

now that makes much more zenze, savez us complaining that the new npc'z are far stronger/healthier than a regular older PC.

Year 12 Day 187 2:40
Icarus Carinae

Bromley, do you know your Ewok Marines will be a collecters item once combat is fully out. There's a large number of people intent on non-stop orbital bombardment of their homeworld.

Year 12 Day 187 3:10
Collectors items eh?

Time to look up the coordinates to their home world.

moraramis1.gif
Year 12 Day 187 8:23
Sector: Moddell
System: Endor (-326, -192)
Planet: Endor (6, 6)

There you go. :p

Year 12 Day 187 17:00
Bromley, do you know your Ewok Marines will be a collecters item once combat is fully out. There's a large number of people intent on non-stop orbital bombardment of their homeworld.

- "Icarus Carinae"

Why are they hatin' on the Ewoks? Hmm... I suppose I'll have to amp up my recruitment. Too bad I can't just breed them!

But hypothetically, if every city and every facility on Endor is leveled, it would actually give me a chance to build on the planet, making it much easier to acquire them. PhillipBromleySmiley1-1.png

Collectors items eh?

Time to look up the coordinates to their home world.

- "Michael Nighthaven"

Good luck. Access to all the barracks on Endor are restricted. In fact, all the facilities on Endor are restricted access, except for a few NPC owned facilities in the NPC city. You could get a few bartenders or something, but nothing military except maybe boxstackers.

Year 12 Day 188 13:23
hmmm.... I wonder if ol'Venix knows of this plot to destroy Endor. *runs to personal barracks on Endor to save all his furry friends* .... ;)

jesbDYa.jpg