211 are online

Year

Day

Time

06:55:33

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 179 10:21
Drestin von Degistern is on help asking why he was banned. If anyone, especially admin, knows why, please tell.

Who's laughing now?
Year 12 Day 179 10:29
Zero Turner

IC/OOC separation. It's not that difficult.
(Posted by Jenos on Year 12 Day 179 10:23)

Drestin von Degistern and Siarica Aylina have been banned for 30 days for breaking the IC/OOC separation, as Siarica gave Drestin assets to help him get started the moment he spawned.

Yes, this is against the rules. Don't believe me? Look here!

Hah, made you click, it's really here.

Anyhoo, yeah, they can contact support in 30 days to get unbanned.

- SIM News

Year 12 Day 179 10:31
thanks, I'll tell him

Who's laughing now?
Year 12 Day 179 18:19
How did anyone know she gave him items at spawn?

Everything is a weapon.

userbare.jpg

Year 12 Day 179 18:38
Sia speaking.

Database analysis. Also, Drestin is a girl. ;)

I never told anyone that I sent her credits. We discussed about how awful it is to respawn from scratch, with nothing, naked like a worm. Since this situation happened to me and every respawn has been more awful than the previous one, I knew how she would feel once respawned. I told her to contact me as soon as she would respawn, without promising her anything. Once she contacted me, I immediatly sent her some pocket money.

"Give to the others what you would love to receive".

Obviously, this thing doesn't work in SWC. Loot the faction, scam the leader, eat the babies, burn the corpses.

Year 12 Day 179 19:00
My apologize for saying he for drestin.Thank you for the input.which brings me to my next question,if they used data analises to do this how come the cant prove a scam the same way???Thats like telling someone yeah we can do it but here is the middle fingure instead.

Everything is a weapon.

userbare.jpg

Year 12 Day 179 19:28
A scam is IC, and the admins won't step in as its part of the game (they do have the tools to see what happened). However sending assets to recreates can be an issue with OOC/IC boundries, depending on the assets.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 180 19:26
This is intresting! I had wondered about the asset rules. So lets say i give assets to Gloshk then like a week later i happen to get killed! When i respawn would it be wrong for him to give me some of the assets?

~SHADOW HAND~
Arrested Day 85
Dead Day ??
Year 12 Day 180 20:07
Well scince eddie brought it up let me ask it this way...If I know eddie because we where in the same faction,(is that ic?),and he gave me assets and died sometime later and then respawned.....And scince i rp (not so good),(is this ic?),and was posted somewhere in a tavern which there are several tavern rps(is this ic?),and eddies new character finds me in the tavern would this count as a ic meeting?Please note this is not some plan,im just not sure how some of the ic/ooc stuff is justified.

What I mean by that out of a few friends I got Fuikai,Eddie,Corey we all worked in the same faction,thou the only one i rped with is Fuikai.

In the form of Gloshk does.... Fuikai does....So this means ic i know fuikai is that correct?

The other 2 i have not done this with its only been plain statements,so ic I dont know them?If this is true then why can I exchange items with them now?

I hope I made some of this clear,so if someone could explane that would be great!

Sorry for the poor spelling.

Everything is a weapon.

userbare.jpg

Year 12 Day 185 0:13
Or it could completely accidental, as with many things. For example, I may be trying to not connect myself with my current character if i were to die and respawn, but my writing style could be recognized by someone who knows it, thus leading to a whole lot of IC garbage going on. And to Eddie, I'm pretty sure that's against the rules (holding items for a respawning player thing).

Not even Death's embrace shall save you from me.

There are too many good guys in this galaxy, which is why you have me.

mystats.php?uid=c6464
Year 12 Day 185 20:55
I dont think Eddie was asking if i was holding items for him.I think he is saying if he had givin me items and just so happens to die,not that it was inteded to happen that way.Anyway the items originaly his where intended for me.

Everything is a weapon.

userbare.jpg

Year 12 Day 185 23:47
There is nothing wrong (or shouldn't be) with assigning assets to friend in case you die, the problem is if you do die and recreate and receive either the assets back or their credit value (or other assets to the value of the original assets)

When ah was about to be force-probed ah assigned most of mah assets to a friend so that in the case of mah murder they would go to a friend instead of just deleted, ah do have one ship that used to belong to their former character that ah did not assign as ah knew that would be very badly wrong