239 are online

Year

Day

Time

07:32:50

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » I am no longer allowed to log in.
Year 12 Day 185 8:45
I was a member but I haven't loged in for about two years at the time my name was Draze Kelrune is there a way to get back in to combine?

Year 12 Day 185 9:18
Just use your handle and password to log in. If you were still level 1 however your account would have been deleted, so you should make a new one - if its level 2 or higher then it will still be around and fine for you to log back into.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 185 9:25
Krote Kalmar

He really should have been more specific. He's my brother (also my multi) and the problem he's having is that he is still listed under my account as a multi, however his password does not work. Also I believe that he was under level 2 when he left so he SHOULD no longer exist.

We're just trying it get him started without getting into trouble. :P

ncbar.png
Year 12 Day 185 10:23
Try the password recovery option. That should tell you if the account exists or not.

If it says it doesn't exist, just sign up again. If there's a problem, an ASim will probably get in touch (or you'll get declined and can post again with more detail).

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 12 Day 185 11:51
I just tried to do that and it said that my email is invaild, but I know that this is the correct email. Should I just try to make a new character?

Year 12 Day 185 12:07
Yeah, apply for a new account, put in Krote for the multi field if you're still sharing a connection, etc.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.