Year

Day

Time

23:26:06

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 12 Day 188 20:35
Thomas Redwood

Does anyone have as stormie helmet with a suit of battle armor and use it like this they wear the stormie helmet (Head slot) with the battle armor on their chest slot ? I do Good protection .

thomas_redwood_sig.png

You will become my force of retribution. Where you tread, doom will follow. Go now and claim your destiny death knight."
Year 12 Day 188 20:38
I use kinetic armor with Corellian Powersuit helmet. But this is the wrong forum, this should be in General Talk if anywhere.

Year 12 Day 188 21:08
Thomas Redwood

Ahh thanks please close this topic I will make it in the general talk area.

thomas_redwood_sig.png

You will become my force of retribution. Where you tread, doom will follow. Go now and claim your destiny death knight."
Year 12 Day 188 21:26
Do you have to?

Year 12 Day 188 21:44
Thomas Redwood

Sry I already did .... You can delete it if you want I dint mean to spam was just following Phillip Bromleys advice.

Edited By: Thomas Redwood on Year 12 Day 188 21:44

thomas_redwood_sig.png

Year 12 Day 189 2:13
Deakon Jarvis

wouldnt mixing suit stuff not get you the bonus of full protection?

Year 12 Day 189 6:12
Nick Kalir

I thought it wouldn't give you the bonus. Maybe something else to ask, if not answered here.

Year 12 Day 189 6:22
Why wouldn't wearing mis-matched suits give you full protection? Ok, maybe having a full suit of the same armour might provide a bonus, but it's still covering and protecting you

A full suit of the same armour shouldn't provide that much of a bonus to make a difference (and if you took that much damage a bonus is the difference between living and getting fried, you are in a serious load of crap and should have spent some points in "When To Flee From Superior Forces")