are they unfair or idiots

Year 12 Day 207 18:02
Christian Hall

Ask your mom.

Year 12 Day 207 18:03
Xu Xlaar Vivan

I agree with this statement.

Year 12 Day 207 18:05
Maybe his mom should set up an IP blocker on his computer, and block SWC's IP address. Do you think she'd oblige?

Year 12 Day 207 18:36
Christian really

Year 12 Day 207 18:43
John. This ends now.

Otherwise, I will email your mother with all the crap you've sent me. All the legal threats, all the swearing, all the times you've said you'll "call a friend to finded and murder [my] family" and similar threats against other members of staff.

I'm sure she'll love seeing her son act the way you have :)

You were banned from this game permanently. Your actions since your original 24 hour ban have justified that, and it is EXTREMELY unlikely you will ever be unbanned. The sooner you realise that, and realise the fact that any other character you make will also be banned the moment we catch you, the better.

I don't like resorting to telling your mother what you've been doing, but you have been acting like a child in regards to this, so it's more than fair to treat you like one.

- Jenos

Russ> This is an ok game with terrible people.
Year 12 Day 207 18:44
Xu Xlaar Vivan

Guest/Visitor, I really hate to break it to you, but the Combine if full of people who are unfair and idiots.

You have the random trader that takes advantage of new guys to get a few more exit credits, you have people who pick on you for no reasons or kill you just to be ass holes.

Then you have the idiots. Oh my god the idiots we see here. A lot of them are sorta like you, try to flame the entire game by posting some thread because something didn't turn out the way they wanted or someone was a bit too mean to them. Then we have the ones who can't even put periods at the ends of their sentences, capitalize letters or spell out 'you'. Hell, I'm not that picky when it comes to grammar, but this text speak shit annoys the crap out of me and a shitload other people.

Anyways, I hope this was the answer you were looking for.

Edit: Well, thanks a lot Arete, kinda ruined my post there didn't you?

Edited By: Xu Xlaar Vivan on Year 12 Day 207 18:45
Year 12 Day 207 18:57
no no, your post is still lovely.

Year 12 Day 207 18:58
go a head Arete ill even send you her number

Year 12 Day 207 20:40
Can we make the phone call a conference call? I would pay good money to here someone say "I'm sorry but your son has been acting up in this online game." Whoever says it will be my favorite person in the universe for evers and evers.

sig3copy.png

Year 12 Day 207 21:00
Keth Terik

John Daygon again?

This is just precious.

Year 12 Day 207 21:11
IP banned. Until the next proxy.

And no, we already have contact information for your mother. Thank you though.

Year 12 Day 207 21:14
Mr. Daygon. Please, grow up, move to Antarctica and develop a close personal relationship with your left hand. The rest of us will appreciate it. She's sure you'll notice you have a lower frustration level and everyone on combine will not be tempted to get no-contact orders just to make you leave them alone.

Signature.png
Her imaginary friends think you have issues. Her multiple personalities agree. So her inner child is refusing to speak to you!
Year 12 Day 207 22:36
See what was my statemnt to Vito and i quote

"They will never be rid of the Daygon virus."

Everything is a weapon.

userbare.jpg

Year 12 Day 207 23:01
Do you guys want to give me his IP? I can play around and get all the goodies.

Year 12 Day 208 0:24
Deakon Jarvis

whats with this guy?
I never seen someone so obsessed with a game not even finished, This is bordering on harrassment.

Sometime its just best to leave sleeping dogs lie.
give it a rest.

Year 12 Day 208 0:39
Wow you would think he would give it up already, Its been 200 days exactly since he was banned.
Seriously John, find another game.

Year 12 Day 208 5:33
People like Daygon are easily avoided when they just post these threads. I for one think it's midly entertaining to watch him to threaten his way back into the game. Furthermore, I now realize why kid tv commercials say "Ask your parents before you log on to..."

2zdt4r5.png
Year 12 Day 208 6:35
Tyris Elensar

Can we all get a copy of the e-mail to mom, and her reply, just for kicks?

Elensar Enterprises

Here is what can happen when somebody's starting to reason. ~ Chernomyrdin
Year 12 Day 209 22:18
Cadeus Iram

^^^^
Seconded

Page 1 2