Time

22:53:38

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » CP's working as intended?
Year 12 Day 213 1:34
Maybe I missed something but...

I entered a powered landing pad to exchange some CP's. Nothing showed up.
Is it turned off for now?

Image hosted by servimg.com
I once believed in causes too, had my pointless point of view.
Year 12 Day 213 3:05
It should work. You are going to the Exchange CP page and scrolling down yes?

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 213 3:33
Yes. And everything stops about there. It only shows the instructions about what to do when I want to exchange just like I'm in the wrong entity.
I'll try again in a couple of hours.

EDIT: Tried again, no luck. Can it be that it's NPC owned t hat it doesn't work?
Heading for a new spot.

Edited By: Darlene Bazinga on Year 12 Day 213 6:00

Image hosted by servimg.com
I once believed in causes too, had my pointless point of view.
Year 12 Day 213 7:12
Shouldn't make any difference - so long as the facility is powered and you can access it, you should be able to exchange. Might want to look in the bug base see if anyone else has had the same issue and if not make a new report.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 213 14:48
Just tested the issue on Dev.

Originally, it didn't work, but I tried another facility (Landing Pad), and managed to spawn 5 Tartans.

If it's NPC, it should be powered, but it may not be, as last time I checked, anyone could build in NPC Cities. Just try another Landing Pad if it's possible, you may find the solution there.

msGAc.gif
411-6154-ubd2908.png
zhao.png
Year 12 Day 213 16:51
Originally, it didn't work, but I tried another facility (Landing Pad), and managed to spawn 5 Tartans.

- "Gavin Rollan"

Why!? What did I do to deserve this?! Why must you torment me?!

WHY?!

Year 12 Day 213 17:53
Pah, on dev I upgraded the bulk I was flying to 100 sensors so I could find creatures...

Maybe the facility list for CPs has gone a little wonky, and the hanger was dropped accidentally?

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 12 Day 213 21:25
Pah, on dev I upgraded the bulk I was flying to 100 sensors so I could find creatures...

- "Ellias Aubec"

*sobs*

Year 12 Day 213 21:41
You're just helping the cycle continue, everyone knows the devs use Bromley tears like we use CPs

ns8LjpC.png

Y15 D337 - The day a God was proven mortal

Year 12 Day 214 0:03
Well Gavin, as you obviously don't need 5 tartans when you an nerf a bulk, would you mind moving them over to this server and putting them up for the taking? Phil excluded of course :)

Not even Death's embrace shall save you from me.

There are too many good guys in this galaxy, which is why you have me.

mystats.php?uid=c6464
Year 12 Day 214 0:36
Shuji Shizuka

/me pats Bromley on the back,'There there, it's okay..."

This user is currently in the process of moving, and so is semi-inactive.
Year 12 Day 214 4:54
[quoe="Fuikai]Well Gavin, as you obviously don't need 5 tartans when you an nerf a bulk, would you mind moving them over to this server and putting them up for the taking? Phil excluded of course :)[/quote]

Well... I will go delete these tartans, and go sit in my TARDIS! Or my SSD, whichever I teleport to :P I don't need bulks either! My TARDIS is uber awesome, but I own ID #1 which is ma SSD...I need to choose!

msGAc.gif
411-6154-ubd2908.png
zhao.png