06:15:51

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » What are bodies useful for.
Year 12 Day 229 8:09
You find them here or there but why.

Year 12 Day 229 8:47
Dead bodies? I have never come across a body, but after someone dies their corpse is left. If you kill someone you can take an ear as a trophy, but as for coming across a body I do not believe there is much you can do with it.

edit. Cant believe I misspelled there.

Edited By: Arch Terkan on Year 12 Day 229 8:49
Year 12 Day 229 8:49
They're the remains of player's characters that have died. There's a 3 week waiting period after your character dies, before you can re-create another character. During this time, your body remains where you died (though it may be possible for other characters to move a body), and when you're respawn timer is finished, your body disappears from the game.

3.2.2/ What happens to your body?

Year 12 Day 229 17:08
Lorenzas Atticus

I was on Kashyyyk a while back and there were dead Wookiees laying around all over the the starport plus a whole bunch of PC's that were probably inactive.

I guess when noobs try the game out a bunch of them choose Wookiee as a race and then quit the game before they even get out of the starport. If you want a bunch of easy trophy ears get a blade and go there.

Year 12 Day 229 17:26
That was the great wookie massacre probably, the GE did it however long ago it was

Not even Death's embrace shall save you from me.

There are too many good guys in this galaxy, which is why you have me.

mystats.php?uid=c6464
Year 12 Day 229 19:33
Fuikai, that was years and years ago. Bodies disappear after a while, they don't remain that long.

Ellias_sig6.png